Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Words can’t describe what a bunch of bullshit this is.Another phony ass Democrat & JB Cabinet member

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I hate virtue signaling and being told I'm supposed to vote for someone because they are gay. Or a wise Latina. Or a woman. Or a black woman. Or a half-black commie. And then have the same leftards tell me that if a black votes for a conservative they ain't black. GRG is only upset that a gay's gay who ran for the presidency based on his gay street creed is criticized. GRG is happy completely ignoring the virtue signaling of a person who has a carbon foot print of a hundred+ middle class US families telling them they should be biking to work. GRG is probably wearing double masks while taking a shower because of SCIENCE. Geezus.

Babbling nonsense. But I'll mark you down as being in Deej's camp, you're with esteemed company.

Anyways, I'm old fashioned. Go ahead and criticize Buttigieg for being a shit mayor, politician, Transportation Secretary, whatever. I myself find him to be a weak politician with a tendency for pandering. Doubt he'll ever get my vote. But jokes (and this doesn't even qualify it's so bad) like "Butt e geg is a fag’s fag" is so fucking stupid it might as well have jumped straight off the script of Idiocracy. You're more than happy to laugh at Biden being a geriatric fuck who's two decades too old for his position, yet ignore the elder abuse of some negligent nurse letting Deej grab a keyboard and vomit out nonsense like this. Be consistent.
    Appears one fag is defending another fag.