Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Is there any political event that is not staged now? No, really....
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Butt e geg is a fag’s fag
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

I'm trying to wrap my head around a 70 year old man making this shit comment
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

DJDuck said:

Why?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I hate virtue signaling and being told I'm supposed to vote for someone because they are gay. Or a wise Latina. Or a woman. Or a black woman. Or a half-black commie. And then have the same leftards tell me that if a black votes for a conservative they ain't black. GRG is only upset that a gay's gay who ran for the presidency based on his gay street creed is criticized. GRG is happy completely ignoring the virtue signaling of a person who has a carbon foot print of a hundred+ middle class US families telling them they should be biking to work. GRG is probably wearing double masks while taking a shower because of SCIENCE. Geezus.
  • Options

I hate virtue signaling and being told I'm supposed to vote for someone because they are gay. Or a wise Latina. Or a woman. Or a black woman. Or a half-black commie. And then have the same leftards tell me that if a black votes for a conservative they ain't black. GRG is only upset that a gay's gay who ran for the presidency based on his gay street creed is criticized. GRG is happy completely ignoring the virtue signaling of a person who has a carbon foot print of a hundred+ middle class US families telling them they should be biking to work. GRG is probably wearing double masks while taking a shower because of SCIENCE. Geezus.

Babbling nonsense. But I'll mark you down as being in Deej's camp, you're with esteemed company.

Anyways, I'm old fashioned. Go ahead and criticize Buttigieg for being a shit mayor, politician, Transportation Secretary, whatever. I myself find him to be a weak politician with a tendency for pandering. Doubt he'll ever get my vote. But jokes (and this doesn't even qualify it's so bad) like "Butt e geg is a fag’s fag" is so fucking stupid it might as well have jumped straight off the script of Idiocracy. You're more than happy to laugh at Biden being a geriatric fuck who's two decades too old for his position, yet ignore the elder abuse of some negligent nurse letting Deej grab a keyboard and vomit out nonsense like this. Be consistent.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    GRG is an angry lib nutjob crying for attention. Old fashioned my ass. If you were you wouldn’t put up with the insanity that the Democrat party is jamming down our throat.

Obfuscating the pure hypocrisy and phony actions of the Secretary of Transportation’s actions to mislead the American people by making me the problem is just insane. But then that is to be expected of you and your ilk.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    RoadTrip said:

DJDuck said:

Why?
    So you have preconceived notions of a 70 yr old man. It seems people use this term a lot around here but I have never seen you criticize them. 😂😂😂

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

DJDuck said:

Thank you for your ageism.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    GRG-Thank you for outing yourself as an imbecile that is triggered by a word but not people that would take away our basic rights and plunge us into the domestic chaos and foreign policy blunders we have already experienced with this idiotic administration. People like you are really astonishing.
  • Options
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    DJ is the pussy that is scared to pump her own gas, right?

Talk about astonishing.
  • Options
    KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Drive for show, putt from the rough.

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,081
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Mike McGinn of cabinet members.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,328
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2021
    DJDuck said:

GRG is an angry lib nutjob crying for attention. Old fashioned my ass. If you were you wouldn’t put up with the insanity that the Democrat party is jamming down our throat.

Obfuscating the pure hypocrisy and phony actions of the Secretary of Transportation’s actions to mislead the American people by making me the problem is just insane. But then that is to be expected of you and your ilk.

Yeah, GRG would have been screaming at his buddies on the left for falsely claiming everyone who disagreed with their politics was a racist. Or the rats calling Trump a traitor or Hitler. It evidently was OK for that fucking idiot biden to call Trump xenophobic. Ben Carson an Uncle Tom, etc. Kavanaugh a rapist. The list of name calling from rats is long and very predictable

Now he wants to be all virtue signaling and an adult so he can criticize others. I am tired of the hypocrisy and two faced bullshit. Fuck off you hypocrites.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Drive for show, putt from the rough.

The Throbber is such a bad golfer, he putts out of the tee box to avoid dick hanging out penalty.

• Options
    alumni94 said:

DJDuck said:

Thank you for your ageism.
    I have a documented history of abusing the elderly on this board. Mostly Deej though, so it's sanctioned.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Babbling nonsense. But I'll mark you down as being in Deej's camp, you're with esteemed company.

Anyways, I'm old fashioned. Go ahead and criticize Buttigieg for being a shit mayor, politician, Transportation Secretary, whatever. I myself find him to be a weak politician with a tendency for pandering. Doubt he'll ever get my vote. But jokes (and this doesn't even qualify it's so bad) like "Butt e geg is a fag’s fag" is so fucking stupid it might as well have jumped straight off the script of Idiocracy. You're more than happy to laugh at Biden being a geriatric fuck who's two decades too old for his position, yet ignore the elder abuse of some negligent nurse letting Deej grab a keyboard and vomit out nonsense like this. Be consistent.
    Disagree.