Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden to throw out the first pitch at Nationals home opener

2»

Comments

• Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

I’d pay $100 just to watch him try.

There’s only been one President that didn’t throw out a first pitch in over 100 years because he couldn’t throw a ball.
    Look at Rubber making fun of the disabled FDR. Btw, are you really claiming that Obama could throw a ball?
    More of a basketball player but a decent athlete from all indications.

Get the fuck out of here. Barry is anything but athletic.
    In the history of Presidents he’s alright. He’s no cheerleader or stroke candidate.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

There’s only been one President that didn’t throw out a first pitch in over 100 years because he couldn’t throw a ball.
    Look at Rubber making fun of the disabled FDR. Btw, are you really claiming that Obama could throw a ball?

Obama was a shit basketball player. Christ. I’d slap that cross face push shot into the third row. And The Throbbers vertical is about 30 inches less than it used to be.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I've seen no evidence that Obama was a decent athlete.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    Founders Club

Appears the trivia question is pretty difficult. I’ll give you guys three clues.

1. Once term loser
    2. Morbidly obese
    3. Not Taft
    1. T
    2. D
    3. S
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

https://youtu.be/6QOOg2Id3oU?t=60

Hmmm, here he is throwing a ball.

Yea! Bob found a video of him throwing a ball! What a success! He threw a ball. He threw a BALL!

He’s still the 1st in over 100 years to be too afraid to do it in front of a crowd.

Good job Bobby! Your hero threw a ball.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yea! Bob found a video of him throwing a ball! What a success! He threw a ball. He threw a BALL!

He’s still the 1st in over 100 years to be too afraid to do it in front of a crowd.

You said he couldn't throw a ball. I didn't realize that you were just lying. My mistake.
    I was clearly mistaken. He can throw a ball.

Kinda odd that he’d allow himself to be emasculated by skipping out on a silly tradition. I’m sure he was too busy working hard.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You said he couldn't throw a ball. I didn't realize that you were just lying. My mistake.

Kinda odd that he’d allow himself to be emasculated by skipping out on a silly tradition. I’m sure he was too busy working hard.
    More likely he didn't want to deal with a crowd of leftists DC assholes like yourself in the stands. Given the fact that you would so clearly lie and claim he couldn't do something he clearly did, while blowing Obama's athletic prowess, I can't say that I blame him.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

More likely he didn't want to deal with a crowd of leftists DC assholes like yourself in the stands. Given the fact that you would so clearly lie and claim he couldn't do something he clearly did, while blowing Obama's athletic prowess, I can't say that I blame him.
    I’m sure that’s it. It’s not like he ever sought a favorable audience to praise him.

Booed at World Series > Quick find a favorable audience that will feed his weak ego > (one week later) looks like we have a new Alabama football fan

Roll Tide!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I’m sure that’s it. It’s not like he ever sought a favorable audience to praise him.

Booed at World Series > Quick find a favorable audience that will feed his weak ego > (one week later) looks like we have a new Alabama football fan

Roll Tide!
    Of course he sought out favorable audiences, just like Obama did.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

If you would have look at my link, you can see that Trump has thrown out the first pitch before. He was just not President at the time.

But you continue to push your lame agenda.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You do realize that you have to be invited by the local team to actually throw out the first pitch. Can't just show up. And like Bob noted, nice lie. double down on it now.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    alumni94 said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

If you would have look at my link, you can see that Trump has thrown out the first pitch before. He was just not President at the time.

But you continue to push your lame agenda.
    @rubberleftist is still in the midst of a severe case of TDS.

One of the worst The Throbber has ever seen, quite honestly.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,082
    Founders Club
    Alexis said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You do realize that you have to be invited by the local team to actually throw out the first pitch. Can't just show up. And like Bob noted, nice lie. double down on it now.
    Bobby Kennedy once invited himself into the Yankees dugout and stood there for photo ops. Several Yankees including Roger Maris were making comments under their breath like get the fuck outta here.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2021
    Gifted athlete. For a girl.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    I blame Obama’s inability to throw a ball on systemic racism.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    He's gone now Rubberman. It's okay.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,411
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Gifted athlete. For a girl.

Did I see elsewhere on the board that calling people a fag is not cool?

Because he's a fag.