Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark's problems becoming clear

TBS reports from kids who attended this weekend's camp at UW are coming in and there is a pretty clear theme. Many say that they had written UW off under the last staff because they were extremely disorganized and didn't seem to care about the players, only themselves. All said they have a renewed interest in UW under Peterman and see the program on a big upswing. Others have also dropped stories about how horribly-run different aspects of the program were.

Confirms pretty much everyone's suspisions on UW being run by a frat boy that had no idea what he was doing. USC is fucked. Can't wait for Kim to weigh in on these "idiots" tarnishing the reputation of his bro.

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    of course I know you're only hearing these things.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

TBS reports from kids who attended this weekend's camp at UW are coming in and there is a pretty clear theme. Many say that they had written UW off under the last staff because they were extremely disorganized and didn't seem to care about the players, only themselves. All said they have a renewed interest in UW under Peterman and see the program on a big upswing. Others have also dropped stories about how horribly-run different aspects of the program were.

Confirms pretty much everyone's suspisions on UW being run by a frat boy that had no idea what he was doing. USC is fucked. Can't wait for Kim to weigh in on these "idiots" tarnishing the reputation of his bro.

Why is USC fucked? Sark will recruit so much talent there Haden could coach it up. And might have to. Either way USC has nowhere to go but up
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,532
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Puppy really doesn't get it.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Even in the face of overwhelming evidence the the retards over there are still in love with stars and most would probably prefer to have Sark back because you know getting lots of stars and high ranked classes that get pushed all over the field is AWESOME.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Peterman was recruited away from one of the nations most successful programs he built over an 8 year span, in spite of the nations shittiest academics and low overall budget.

Ty, fucked up NOTRE DAME and was unemployed when hired to fuck up Washington.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    One could argue that Ty actually recruited better than Dude brah.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    section8 said:

Some fucktard is trying to compare CP to Tyrone saying "well Ty seemed to be making good steps at first"...

WTF is wrong with these people?

92-12 ...

Nothing else matters
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    section8 said:

Even in the face of overwhelming evidence the the retards over there are still in love with stars and most would probably prefer to have Sark back because you know getting lots of stars and high ranked classes that get pushed all over the field is AWESOME.

If you can't see how recruiting 5 DB's out of a class of 19 to win the offseason 'star' battle in recruiting means USC recruited a better overall class than Washington, you need to take a long walk and seek perspective.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    All you Sark bashers I would like to see you put on a fucking headset and grab a clipboard.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

Why is USC fucked?

Sure, they may get kids that are better "talent" than what Dude Brah was getting at UW. However, it's not like Dude Brah and his staff (hello Johnny Nansen) are going to all of a sudden learn organizational skills, put down the tequila bottle, and stop banging out cocktail sluts every opportunity long enough to make those kids better than what they were when they came into the program.

That talent may be enough to get Dude Brah out of the 5-4 every fucking year dreckfest, but I think that he'll rather easily establish the annual 6-3 dreckfest.

This. Sark and his staff think they did a great job at UW. Why exactly are they going to change?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

USC has averaged a conference title every 2.5 years while UW about 6.

That needs to be taken into context when evaluating Sark at USC. Theres no chance he wins two in his first 3-4 years. He may win 1 in his first 3 or 4 years and Kim and other sycophants will use it to boost their opinion of Sark and throw it in our face when in reality 1/3 or 1/4 is below average for U$C.

One of the problems for Sark is this first year will be rough. A 7-6 season and negativity will take over the program. I don't think they are very good. Add in Sark coaching and I predict a rough first season.

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    i think the big question each year will be how many wins each year vs how many pounds he gains.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Peterman was recruited away from one of the nations most successful programs he built over an 8 year span, in spite of the nations shittiest academics and low overall budget.

"Nation's shittiest academics and low overall budget" ? And you know this how aside from sarcasm....... are you a BSU alum or envious vandaloser? And what does "low overall budget" have to do with football? Bronco stadium has had luxury suites and club boxes for years. Unlike UW, Boise State didn't waste five years begging a university hating state legislature for public money to upgrade it's football stadium.

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

USC has averaged a conference title every 2.5 years while UW about 6.

That needs to be taken into context when evaluating Sark at USC. Theres no chance he wins two in his first 3-4 years. He may win 1 in his first 3 or 4 years and Kim and other sycophants will use it to boost their opinion of Sark and throw it in our face when in reality 1/3 or 1/4 is below average for U$C.

One of the problems for Sark is this first year will be rough. A 7-6 season and negativity will take over the program. I don't think they are very good. Add in Sark coaching and I predict a rough first season.

I agree he's going to have a bad first year. He'll have to win it his 2nd or 3rd year or he will be fired after three years. UCLA will definitely win the south next year. USC, ASU & UA are all rebuilding. Without Hundley it will be open in 2015 but UCLA should still win it. Funny thing is I could see Sark playing UW in the Pac-12 title game with his job on the line at somepoint.
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I think by year three it was pretty evident to those following recruiting that Sark was working hard to keep Cali pipelines open to the detriment of in-state players. Talia Crichton? Seriously we went to Cali to get this kid who's whole career yielded the amount of tackles a good player does in 6 games. I'm so happy Petersen is a NW guy. Best thing ever for us. Sark is where he wants to be and I figure he'll last 5 years there before getting canned like Kiffin. Petersen is where he wants to be and I figure he'll be here a decade.