Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Looking for feedback: Do we want Tug Tavern topics showing up in "recent discussions"?

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    No, I use recent discussions a lot and I prefer not to see Tug topics unless I go to that forum
    My life has been a lot better since you made the switch.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes, go ahead and bring back Tug topics to recent discussions
    HH is one of the few places where the right is very well represented. I believe it ran off all the fag libs and I respected the libs who stayed and fought. I see some of them are back. I don't know if it's because the tug is hidden or if it's the election and the lib fags think they actually won.

If donations have increased then keep the tug hidden. It's just bidness.

How were donations last August? I doubt many commies ponyed up while TRUMP was in charge. Most were long gone from the site by then.

I've considered HH to be right leaning. I'm thinking your donor base is right leaning as well. What does your donor base want? Maybe run a poll in the Wam?

My view? I still think the right is well represented here. Make the libs see what's being surpressed everywhere else in the world.

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,161
    I use an iPad or smart phone so this doesn't apply to me

EwaDawg said:

I can just ignore the continuous emotional rantings of non-cerebral cult members so it doesn't really matter. Go ahead and add my vote to the yes total. Or not. Thanks for asking.

NOC
    Learn to read. I didn't say they did.

Well, okay. Maybe some things are just too much to ask for.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,793 Founders Club
    No, I use recent discussions a lot and I prefer not to see Tug topics unless I go to that forum
    NOC
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

Hard choices for the brand. On one hand husky football is dying. And while that's the reason we all gathered here today, there's no denying that a newer, sexier substitute is emerging to take the place of the dying dinosaur that is husky athletics.

Forums catered to right-wing rage are fucking moneymakers these days. Those goofs at Parler had an objectively shitty website with hack-job code, but they pulled in millions of daily page views. It's time you let your retarded and disfigured half-breed of a child out of the basement and make that son of a bitch the face of this site.

Husky athletics are definitely on life support, and while the prognosis is grim (YSWIDT), there still seems to be enough interest that the recruiting and main boreds are active. Those few glorious weeks when the team was doing well and trash talking BYU show how it only takes a few big wins to reinvigorate the site.

Ultimately the sign above the door says “Hardcore Husky” and not “Hardcore Tug Tavern”. I really don’t want politics (be it right, left, center, or sideways) to be what this place is known for.
    Strong argument. I voted the other way and I'm finding myself toiling over this more than I should. This is a TUFF decision for Stalin. After I made my poast I looked at the votes and donor status of each. Your side is winning and winning with donors. It weakens my argument but I can't bitch about fare voting.

Plus, I collect wives so I figured this was a good opportunity to give you a compliment.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,123 Founders Club
    NO. Helps Creep's bored to build a bigger following and catch up.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,607 Founders Club
    Okay... 59%-18%... The people have spoken.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

Really, this used to be a user pref. I think the best solution would be per-user, with the default to exclude.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,607 Founders Club

Really, this used to be a user pref. I think the best solution would be per-user, with the default to exclude.
    I know where you stand on this, but I don't have any control over it.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,923 Swaye's Wigwam
    I use an iPad or smart phone so this doesn't apply to me
    LebamDawg said:

we have recent discussions?
    I always vote no which I also said in a recent discussion in the tug

Edit: I forgot to vote, no ID

It’s hard.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

I know where you stand on this, but I don't have any control over it.
    Getcher shit together @Vanillatest
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,671 Standard Supporter

Hard choices for the brand. On one hand husky football is dying. And while that's the reason we all gathered here today, there's no denying that a newer, sexier substitute is emerging to take the place of the dying dinosaur that is husky athletics.

Forums catered to right-wing rage are fucking moneymakers these days. Those goofs at Parler had an objectively shitty website with hack-job code, but they pulled in millions of daily page views. It's time you let your retarded and disfigured half-breed of a child out of the basement and make that son of a bitch the face of this site.

Husky athletics are definitely on life support, and while the prognosis is grim (YSWIDT), there still seems to be enough interest that the recruiting and main boreds are active. Those few glorious weeks when the team was doing well and trash talking BYU show how it only takes a few big wins to reinvigorate the site.

Ultimately the sign above the door says “Hardcore Husky” and not “Hardcore Tug Tavern”. I really don’t want politics (be it right, left, center, or sideways) to be what this place is known for.
    They only thing I want to see right, left, center, or sideways is the way the rusty grater is inserted, bored be damned
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,793 Founders Club
    2016 was a Husky playoff run but the election held its own in the tug

2020 it was Chris Petersen hard to keep politics off the football board because no football involved politics

And science of course. Guided by it
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,311 Standard Supporter

HELL NO

Leave us alone

I stand with Race on this one!