Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Looking for feedback: Do we want Tug Tavern topics showing up in "recent discussions"?

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,607 Founders Club
I removed Tug references back in October when all the election talk was interfering with people's enjoyment of talking football and other things. I am looking to get a feel for what people would like now in order to best enjoy our website.

Looking for feedback: Do we want Tug Tavern topics showing up in "recent discussions"? 51 votes

Yes, go ahead and bring back Tug topics to recent discussions
15%
DerekJohnsonFire_Marshall_BillTheKobeStopperYouKnowItDoogieMcDoogerson89uteLesGrossmanOreDawg 8 votes
No, I use recent discussions a lot and I prefer not to see Tug topics unless I go to that forum
54%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverRaceBannonSwayewhlinderBennyBeaverdtddncalumni94pawzGrundleStiltzkinCougzzGreenRiverGatorzFremontTrollinsinceredawgSledogDoog_de_JourhardhatNEsnake12YellowSnowFireCohen 28 votes
I use an iPad or smart phone so this doesn't apply to me
29%
RoadDawg55Mad_SonThe_Undertakerchuckbiak1DooglesEsophagealFecesEwaDawgWilliams3Pitchfork51EastCoastDoogTheDawgFan1227EmotermanKidsInCagesDawgcoach_pete_JPG 15 votes

Comments