Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's going to get worse before it gets better

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Virus gonna virus.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,965
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Proving Covid is getting better under Biden to own the libs?

130,000 dead Americans since Biden disagree
    Look, I appreciate what you tried to do with the Biden Covid deaths. It was really good strategy, I respect it. The problem is it’s now clear it’s never going to approach the Trump 400,00 number. Every time you post it is just a reminder that Trump failed and Biden fixed it.
    400,000 in ten months

130,000 in two months

Take some remedial math at Mesa CC
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Look, I appreciate what you tried to do with the Biden Covid deaths. It was really good strategy, I respect it. The problem is it’s now clear it’s never going to approach the Trump 400,00 number. Every time you post it is just a reminder that Trump failed and Biden fixed it.
    400,000 in ten months

130,000 in two months

What do you think those numbers are going to look like in 8 months?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

400,000 in ten months

130,000 in two months

Not FMB, but I’ve long since given up numbers predictions. All we know for certain is that 65k/month have died under Biden. Fauci has said he thinks this might go for another year. God help us if we lose another 750,000.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,666
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

400,000 in ten months

130,000 in two months

There are no hot girls at mcc.

Mormons have money.
  • Options

400,000 in ten months

130,000 in two months

Not FMB, but I’ve long since given up numbers predictions. All we know for certain is that 65k/month have died under Biden. Fauci has said he thinks this might go for another year. God help us if we lose another 750,000.
    Biden won’t top 200,00 deaths, cook it.

We’re under 1000 deaths a day with a third of adults having gotten the vaccine. Any spike would be republicans who refuse to get the vaccine and if they want to die to own the libs, I’m cool with it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

400,000 in ten months

130,000 in two months

We’re under 1000 deaths a day with a third of adults having gotten the vaccine. Any spike would be republicans who refuse to get the vaccine and if they want to die to own the libs, I’m cool with it.
    You’re late conversion to personal agency is late but welcomed. Consistent with blameless immunity to political protest now that I think of it.
  • Options

400,000 in ten months

130,000 in two months

So all it took was time

Biden didn’t do shit other than lie about a plan

Thanks
    No, no, Biden gets the credit and blame for everything that happened from the moment he was inaugurated. That’s your standard, that’s what you wanted, don’t bitch out now because you know it’s not going to go your way.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

400,000 in ten months

130,000 in two months

So all it took was time

Biden didn’t do shit other than lie about a plan

Thanks
    No, no, Biden gets the credit and blame for everything that happened from the moment he was inaugurated. That’s your standard, that’s what you wanted, don’t bitch out now because you know it’s not going to go your way.
    Sad
  • Options

400,000 in ten months

130,000 in two months

You’re late conversion to personal agency is late but welcomed. Consistent with blameless immunity to political protest now that I think of it.
    I haven’t moved. Republicans are always free to kill themselves, they don’t get to take others with them though.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Meanwhile, how are the Neanderthals doing?

Texas and Mississippi lifting their statewide mask mandates was chalked up to "neanderthal" thinking by President Joe Biden, but in the weeks following the easing of restrictions, the two states haven't yet seen a massive spike in COVID-19 cases.

At least 21 states are seeing a rise in COVID-19 cases, but Texas and Mississippi aren't among them, and neither is Florida, where Governor Ron DeSantis has been criticized for the lack of statewide restrictions. With masks commonly believed to be one of the easiest preventative measures against COVID, it's possible that the lack of a spike in cases is attributable to people still being hesitant to gather and the increase in vaccinations.

It’s also possible that this thing is just over.
    Agreed. Between the people who have already had it, the people who have already been immunized, the people who already had natural immunity to it and were never going to get it anyway (and I'd still love to know the % of the population this is), and kids and young adults it's close to being over. They are cranking out so much vaccine now and getting it into millions of peoples arms everyday.
    Have you been vaxxed? I have been told by a colleague that if you hang around this or that clinic everyday for a few days, you'll catch them with left-over doses and can get one. I'm assuming that, someway and somehow, if I wanted the vax I could get it. Still waiting; don't know why. I'm a little nervous about it. Especially the Moderna, which I think is the one that has caused the most severe allergic reactions.
    Got my first shot of the Pfizer today. Wife talked me into filling out the form again after I was rejected the first time. Left off my race this time, selected declined to state, and bingo they had an appointment for me. Arm is a little sore, like a flu shot but that's it. No other problem. My wife got her first shot yesterday and she was a little out of it for a few hours afterwards but other than that and a sore arm, nothing.
    Good to know. Pfizer was the one I was going to shoot for. J&J is the newest and apparently has a lesser effective rate or whatever.

Let us know if your dick falls off or anything.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

SFGbob said:

Yes, Trump fast tracking the vaccine guaranteed that the number of cases and deaths would decline. If Biden fixed it why was he lying and claiming it was going to get worse?
    Here’s what we know;

Biden took the pandemic seriously and warned it would get worse, numbers went down.

Trump called it the Kung-flu, made it a political issue and killed 400,00 people.
    Lolz.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

400,000 in ten months

130,000 in two months

I haven’t moved. Republicans are always free to kill themselves, they don’t get to take others with them though.
    Virus can’t check voters id, fam, otherwise it already be canceled.
  • Options
    Founders Club

400,000 in ten months

130,000 in two months

They'll be down due to the "magical" vaccine and pandemic viruses eventually die out

The point is slow Joe said he had a great plan. Except he didn't and nothing changed
  • Options
    Kobe has no rebuttal for my points

Because

1. I'm right
    2. I'm a dick
    3. Tits rule
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Don't worry though apag. The bad orange man is gone. For now.
  • Options

Don't worry though apag. The bad orange man is gone. For now.

Hopefully forever. I'm embarrassed of him. Yeah he's funny and he triggers libs but he's a fucking moron.