Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Marcus Tshsthsthonis couch sale

13»

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    MRT said:

Since you guys are hearing rumors, perhaps someone is hearing the Tari Eason is coming here too? Green, Eason and McLaughlin might just deliver us to a sixth place Pac12 finish next year and deliver Hop his unprecedented (other than Altman) third Pac 12 coach of the year award in 5 years.

Tari’s pretty much a lock per my manager friend
    MRT said:

Since you guys are hearing rumors, perhaps someone is hearing the Tari Eason is coming here too? Green, Eason and McLaughlin might just deliver us to a sixth place Pac12 finish next year and deliver Hop his unprecedented (other than Altman) third Pac 12 coach of the year award in 5 years.

If we got Jrocc we’ll make the tournament and finish top 5 or so in the conference if the rest of the roster isn’t atrocious.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Looks like this is my chance to finally suit up for the old P&G! Open tryouts in the IMA you say? I'm there bitches!

Will you be taking a shower afterwards?
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,386
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

MRT said:

If we got Jrocc we’ll make the tournament and finish top 5 or so in the conference if the rest of the roster isn’t atrocious.
    Like how we had two first round picks and were Final 4 locks?

dnc said:

Heard a rumor that Jaquori McLauglin would be interested in transferring here if he doesn’t get NBA buzz. Was an All-American.

Was a UW commit once upon a tim. Would be chinteresting.
    He’s unreal. Goes to the school i currently go to. Watched him all year. He’s a NBA guard. I really hope so!
    Fudgie have you lasted more than a year at a single school?
    No. I’m a nomad. At least I’m at a legit school this time.

MRT said:

Like how we had two first round picks and were Final 4 locks?
    Nowell left but Jrocc was an AA for a reason at the most important position in cbb
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

MRT said:

Big if.

Squeaking into the ncaa tournament would be the worst possible result. Never gonna root against the huskies but when you know you don’t have the coach to win it all you gotta move on.
    The resurgence of the Pac this year makes it more likely for more teams to sneak in next year. The doomsday scenario is real

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Perfect. So Hop will win 5 more games next year compared to this and he will get praised because "look what he did with a brand new roster and all that turnover!!1". Thus sloppy tits will extend him another 8 years with a $100 million buy out.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    That douchebag is just repeating what he's reading on message boreds
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,652
    There's not a chance in fucking hell those two play for out-the-door-Hop.

Noah Williams is all over their shit to join him in Pullme. Rotary homeys.

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Heard a rumor that Jaquori McLauglin would be interested in transferring here if he doesn’t get NBA buzz. Was an All-American.

Was a UW commit once upon a tim. Would be chinteresting.
    He’s unreal. Goes to the school i currently go to. Watched him all year. He’s a NBA guard. I really hope so!
    Fudgie have you lasted more than a year at a single school?
    No. I’m a nomad. At least I’m at a legit school this time.
    Take it from me, this doesn't end well.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

MRT said:

Tari’s pretty much a lock per my manager friend
    Your sources suck, as always.