Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kristi really, really doesn't want to be President

Comments

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

hardhat said:

I still like Noem. Noem /Tulsi in 2024 would slay strong man biden.

81% incompatible on policy.
    Fact check: True. Would make it interesting either way.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Noem appearing to be just another flash in the pan GOP flameout. History is littered with them. At least she looked conservative once, unlike Mittens.

Sark > Ty POTD

The downfall of @swaye is sad. Sad!!
    Nobody wanted Noem to be the second coming more than me. I didn't make her go RINO. She can still salvage this. But that weak kneed RINO bullshit doesn't work anymore. The Dems are on a constant war footing. You either meet that force in the Thunderdome, or you slink away and talk platitudes to other losers who give a fuck.
    I have some really bad news for you if you think the strong man Trump bullshit works.

I think 90% of Trumps policies and willingness to fight, placed in a much better package would play well. Trick is finding that candidate.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,409
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bush was a one term loser as well

Shit happens and Trump and Bush will never be confused for each other. About as opposite as you get

Trump beat Hillary and for that we should all be forever grateful

There is no formula and as long as the narrative gains strength the GOP may not win for awhile.

And you really can't ignore the whole line of bullshit that 2020 was. Yes blaming the refs yadda yadda yadda but in your heart you know its true

I'll take the type of guy who beat Hillary and Obama in a fair fight over the wing that lost to Obama twice

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Part of Trump's appeal to the right is his willingness to fight these battles. All those years with the Right to Life March happening in DC and sitting Republican Presidents refused to appear in person at the rallies. Not Trump, he showed up in person. Agree or disagree on the issue of abortion Trump didn't bother with the Kabuki dance that past Republicans engaged in on this and many other issues.

And he was a one-term loser. So what's the winning formula here? It would appear that being a conservative puritan is inversely related with one's appeal to the broader electorate needed to win a nationwide election.
    2020 proved that there are many, many voters who don't give a shit about policy and care only for personality. Lots of Yellow type voters out there.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Noem appearing to be just another flash in the pan GOP flameout. History is littered with them. At least she looked conservative once, unlike Mittens.

Sark > Ty POTD

Nobody wanted Noem to be the second coming more than me. I didn't make her go RINO. She can still salvage this. But that weak kneed RINO bullshit doesn't work anymore. The Dems are on a constant war footing. You either meet that force in the Thunderdome, or you slink away and talk platitudes to other losers who give a fuck.
    I have some really bad news for you if you think the strong man Trump bullshit works.

I think 90% of Trumps policies and willingness to fight, placed in a much better package would play well. Trick is finding that candidate.
    I personally don’t think policy had much to do with Trump’s success so it’s hard to say how popular it would be in another package.

Things can change quickly but I don’t think most Americans want a fight. I think you’ll get labeled as an extremist and lose the suburbs. Unless you’re lucky enough to be running against the most unlikable bitch is presidential election history.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Sark > Ty POTD

I personally don’t think policy had much to do with Trump’s success so it’s hard to say how popular it would be in another package.

Things can change quickly but I don’t think most Americans want a fight. I think you’ll get labeled as an extremist and lose the suburbs. Unless you’re lucky enough to be running against the most unlikable bitch is presidential election history.
    You guys never did get that because you believed your own narrative

It was all about policy with Trump.

And Hillary was the best candidate ever until she wasn't

And she beat Bernie so there
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    To win the Presidency, you first have to win the nomination. Being a weak candidate who is unwilling to fight on these issues isn't going to win you the nomination. The Jeb lane is a dead end.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meanwhile Joe is calling the GOP sick and unamerican today but people don't want a fight

Riiiight
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Part of Trump's appeal to the right is his willingness to fight these battles. All those years with the Right to Life March happening in DC and sitting Republican Presidents refused to appear in person at the rallies. Not Trump, he showed up in person. Agree or disagree on the issue of abortion Trump didn't bother with the Kabuki dance that past Republicans engaged in on this and many other issues.

And he was a one-term loser. So what's the winning formula here? It would appear that being a conservative puritan is inversely related with one's appeal to the broader electorate needed to win a nationwide election.
    2020 proved that there are many, many voters who don't give a shit about policy and care only for personality. Lots of Yellow type voters out there.
    You should talk about Yella some more. It makes you sound sane.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

When you go off the rails, people talk.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Bush was a one term loser as well

Shit happens and Trump and Bush will never be confused for each other. About as opposite as you get

Trump beat Hillary and for that we should all be forever grateful

There is no formula and as long as the narrative gains strength the GOP may not win for awhile.

And you really can't ignore the whole line of bullshit that 2020 was. Yes blaming the refs yadda yadda yadda but in your heart you know its true

I'll take the type of guy who beat Hillary and Obama in a fair fight over the wing that lost to Obama twice

No Covid Trump wins 2020. Even with Covid the Rats needed unprecedented interference in the election by big tech and the media, along with a changing of the voting rules in order to win.

Trump was fighting the Rats, the Media (same thing) Big tech and most of corporate America and he still almost pulled it off.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Disagree. You're noted as one of the dumber ones of the board. Yet nonetheless people still don't give a shit about you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Disagree. You're noted as one of the dumber ones of the board. Yet nonetheless people still don't give a shit about you.
    Oh no, I think he is claiming you have no friends here Westlinn!!! You have to realize that for many here, making deep, meaningful friendships is the entire purpose of this board.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

But I guess talking about me is okay, got it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Oh no, I think he is claiming you have no friends here Westlinn!!! You have to realize that for many here, making deep, meaningful friendships is the entire purpose of this board.
    I think you're now at triple digit posts about Yella. Stable genius territory.

• Options
    Is this the type of shit that goes on in the Wam, or is it better? Worth the $?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

There is only one Tug

And no rub
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I think you're now at triple digit posts about Yella. Stable genius territory.

Leave Yellow Alone!!!

• Options

hardhat said:

There is only one Tug

And no rub
    I'm considering donating either for the Wam or No Agenda. Can't decide.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

hardhat said:

There is only one Tug

And no rub
    I'm considering donating either for the Wam or No Agenda. Can't decide.
    The Wam is worth it when our DAWGS are actually playing football. And it keeps the lights on

But I believe in choice so its up to you