Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So a black hoops player Marcus Smart (Okie St) shoves a white fan...

ESPN is making excuses for Smart saying "nobody knows what the fan said". Heckling has been a part of hoops for nearly a fucking century. Doesn't matter one cunt hair what the fan said. Big Bad undiscipline black bball players can't go pushing innocent 60 year-old white fans down to the ground.

Of course it's a race issue now thanks to ESPN. So ill jump on board. ESPN should be fucking ashamed of themselves, no matter WHAT the fucking poor old man said. I want this player suspended permanently, and I hope Okie gets sued. Fuck you ESPN.

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Fennis Dembo tried to leave the court to get to me.

He's lucky his teammates stopped him.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    ESPN still trying to find a way to blame a fan. When the frig has a fan ever been guilty of wrongdoing for getting bitch - shoved by a player for HECKLING? Now the fan is being labeled a "superfan". What the hell does that mean or matter?. My white ass is suing the blood and the school for assault. Fuck you ESPN and your shameful stance on this.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    And it's your business how exactly?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    You obviously can't shove a fan, but he barely touched him. If there is any problem with ESPN, it is that they will replay this event 500 times.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128
    Poor white people. We have had it so tough in America. The only group that is more discriminated against are the Christians. I hope to see the day, in my lifetime, where a white Christian man is elected president. Then I'll truly know we have made it as a cuntry
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

If the guy dropped an N-Bomb on him or anythig about a dead parent or sibling it forgivable. Puppy is a fucking racist pussy so who gives a fuck what he says. Paying for a ticket does not give you the right to say whatever you want. "Heckling" is one thing but there's still a line. This is still civilization. He's not fighting a fucking lion to the death.

The referee's determine how far is too far and if a fan crosses the line, the ref's have the fan removed.... at least that's what the rules say.

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited February 2014
    I like to say a ref can hear a fan standing 10 yards away better than the player who reacted to it, that's what I like to do. Only problem I see is the black girl behind the fan didn't blink an eye
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    The player should be arrested, regardless of what any fan said. Period.

This isn't a race issue.
  • DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 708
    The OP injecting White and Black into this article is nonsensical. It doesn't matter. The player shouldn't have lost his cool like that. A multi-game suspension should handle this type of behavior and make Smart think again about channeling Ron Artest.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

The OP injecting White and Black into this article is nonsensical par for the course for PLSS.

Yes the only racism in this country is reverse racism.

That's the rallying cry for every racist I know.

Glad to know you continued your Cal Ripken Jr like streak of consecutive days making a racist poast(Hardy Har Har).

More_cock, this is exactly why I can't stand your bleeding cunt liberal self. If a white guy pushed a fan ESPN wouldn't even bring the fan into the situation. EsPN is looking for a racial slur by the fan to justify Smarts actions. You're back for 2 weeks and I wish you'd just go back to dawgman for the 3rd time. Be a man for a change. Just solidifies your position as the queen cunt on this bored.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    If you tell someone to go back to Africa/poland/ireland you're probably gonna get some action. See what happens.

If the guy dropped an N-Bomb on him or anythig about a dead parent or sibling it forgivable. Puppy is a fucking racist pussy so who gives a fuck what he says. Paying for a ticket does not give you the right to say whatever you want. "Heckling" is one thing but there's still a line. This is still civilization. He's not fighting a fucking lion to the death.

grow a sack. And don't throw racist bullshit at me. You don't even know what color I am.

• DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 708
    In the end losing your cool is a sign of weakness. I hammer into my sons that the minute they lose their cool and respond they just announced to everyone how weak and they are and how they lock confidence. I tell them that I don't care if that person talks about your mother or your God or whatever. Losing your cool = weakness and in my family we don't plan on being weak men.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    Won

Poor white people. We have had it so tough in America. The only group that is more discriminated against are the Christians. I hope to see the day, in my lifetime, where a white Christian man is elected president. Then I'll truly know we have made it as a cuntry</blockquo

Won't happen. Muslims have the presidency and they ain't giving it back.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Yes the only racism in this country is reverse racism.

That's the rallying cry for every racist I know.

Glad to know you continued your Cal Ripken Jr like streak of consecutive days making a racist poast(Hardy Har Har).

More_cock, this is exactly why I can't stand your bleeding cunt liberal self. If a white guy pushed a fan ESPN wouldn't even bring the fan into the situation. EsPN is looking for a racial slur by the fan to justify Smarts actions. You're back for 2 weeks and I wish you'd just go back to dawgman for the 3rd time. Be a man for a change. Just solidifies your position as the queen cunt on this bored.
    This part is true. I don't feel one way or the other about what Smart did, but nobody knows if he said something racial. To throw race into things without any factual evidence is bullshit. He could have called him a "classless punk" or "fucking asshole." Are we really such pussies that we care about a player being passionate about losing a close game and shoving a shit talking fan?

You shove a fan, and you have to be ready to accept the consequences. I doubt he gets more than a half game or 1 game suspension and I don't think he deserves more. If it were up to me, an apology from Smart would be fine and we could move on.

Here's some more context. Smart has been really struggling lately. He's cost himself some money by coming back. Oklahoma State has been struggling as well. Frustration and anger can boil over. Last month this guy threw a tantrum on the sideline and kicked a chair. I think he just got pissed off and always looking to throw race into things is bullshit. If it comes out that the guy dropped an n bomb, then I would take this all back, but this seems like an overblown situation of a player losing his cool. Big fucking deal.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    The rumors are that the fan in West Texas (definitely far away from being a bastion of embracing a melting pot that we are on the West Coast), told Smart to go back to Africa.

Now, I'm not suggesting that we should excuse Smart for his behaviors - and he should be suspended. I'm perfectly fine with something in the 3-5 game range because you just can't do that - no matter what is said. That being said, I can't exactly blame him for having a strong reaction to something so ridiculously hateful that the person who said it should be taken out to the parking lot and at minimum kicked in the nuts.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Whatever racism is to you, blame it on Obama.