Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So a black hoops player Marcus Smart (Okie St) shoves a white fan...

2»

Comments

• 79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 714 Swaye's Wigwam
    I personally like it when players kick fans asses for being ignant fucks. I wish more would do it cause there are way too many 12s and doogs that deserve it. Give him a medal
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,562 Founders Club
    Leave it to the media (and Puppy) to bring race into it without knowing the facts but since it was brought up...

If the fan said "the n word" (I should light myself on fire for using that euphemism), I can kind of see it. I'd still say he was out of line, but he probably should get some kind of pass or mild slap on the wrist. That said, I really doubt the fan said that. They pointed out on Fox Sports Radio that the fan had really good seats and he probably wasn't some drunk lowlife redneck who would say things like that.
  • Yes the only racism in this country is reverse racism.

That's the rallying cry for every racist I know.

Glad to know you continued your Cal Ripken Jr like streak of consecutive days making a racist poast(Hardy Har Har).

More_cock, this is exactly why I can't stand your bleeding cunt liberal self. If a white guy pushed a fan ESPN wouldn't even bring the fan into the situation. EsPN is looking for a racial slur by the fan to justify Smarts actions. You're back for 2 weeks and I wish you'd just go back to dawgman for the 3rd time. Be a man for a change. Just solidifies your position as the queen cunt on this bored.
    Go back to Doogman for the third time? That'd be tough since I haven't been to Doogman one time. I never had a regular handle over there, just used some dipshits paid account to lurk around for a while.

You are the one who has that place dialed in as you knew exactly what was being said during TBS season. I haven't logged onto that account since Peterman's hire either.

Also quit being a pussy and getting on the player for being pissed off at what a fan was saying. You are the same guy messaging Derek asking him to get on those picking on you for your handicap.

This isn't a liberal vs conservative issue, it's you are being a fucking racist and many are calling you on it.

Race Bannon, Mike Damone and DNC aren't liberals either but do I accuse them of being racist? No because they don't make racist comments on the regular like you do.

Damn it's a shame tomorrow this response will be *Poof* because I look forward to another hate filled response by yourself.