Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Motive for this shooting just became a complete mystery and unimportant

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,239
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

jecornel said:
    Jesus. Cops lying to elderly people. Grabbing guns. Refusing to return them. It's almost like conservatives have reason to believe their civil rights might be violated by liberals and a heavily armed police state. Weird.
    It’s surreal. It’s also very serious business, it has to be fought in the courts and it has to be paid attention to. The problem is most of the MSM condone this and will fail to give it its proper due. To anyone truly paying attention, these are scary times we’re living in.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Am I the only one here who thinks pulling out a pistol and placing it on the table during a multi hour whopper of a domestic fight is not a normal action?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,239
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

Am I the only one here who thinks pulling out a pistol and placing it on the table during a multi hour whopper of a domestic fight is not a normal action?

Agree with that. Do not agree with trampling the second and fourth amendments.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

Quite common. Similar to keeping a bottle in one's desk drawer at work.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:
    As a fail-safe, the Justice Department also urged the Supreme Court to uphold the lower court ruling on qualified immunity grounds, arguing that the officers’ “actions did not violate any clearly established law so as to render the officers individually liable in a damages action.”

But the Biden Administration, along with the courts that have extended the community caretaking exception, overlook a key component of the Fourth Amendment: the Security Clause. After all, the Fourth Amendment opens with the phrase, “the right of the people to be secure.”

Cities burned over qualified immunity. FTGs.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Obama explains the Colorado shooting

Did not see this coming

Obama on Boulder shooting: ‘Disaffection, racism and misogyny’ drive killings

https://nypost.com/2021/03/23/obama-disaffection-racism-and-misogyny-drives-mass-killings/
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

Did not see this coming

https://nypost.com/2021/03/23/obama-disaffection-racism-and-misogyny-drives-mass-killings/

Feel the racial healing
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    Heavily armed police states and disarmed populaces have been the source of every successful paradise!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

Did not see this coming

Wait Muslims are misogynistic?

Who knew?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

LebamDawg said:

Did not see this coming

Wait Muslims are misogynistic?

Who knew?
    Only the white ones.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021
    I’m told “the light-skinned” ones are, as well
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    All the victims were white. Oof. Ts and Ps to the woke crowd. First the shooter wasn’t white now all the victims are... guess they won’t be able to go out and break windows and light cars on fire tonight.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

All the victims were white. Oof. Ts and Ps to the woke crowd. First the shooter wasn’t white now all the victims are... guess they won’t be able to go out and break windows and light cars on fire tonight.

And that's why this shooting in no longer about racial hate, it's about gun control.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    We actually had a religiously motivated mass murder event in Atlanta. I agree with you gals who say there's very little evidence it was an anti-Asian event, but you don't seem to want to talk about the actual motivation.

Was Colorado religiously motivated? Open question.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

We actually had a religiously motivated mass murder event in Atlanta. I agree with you gals who say there's very little evidence it was an anti-Asian event, but you don't seem to want to talk about the actual motivation.

I know that you never tire from fucking strawman ass, but does the strawman ever object? Who here doesn't want to talk about his actual motivation? You might want to pass this little tid-bit along to your leftwing pals that you vote for because they are the ones who are blaming this on white supremacy and not on his "actual motivation."

Fuck off Dazzler.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

here is CNN's what we know about the shooter -

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/23/us/boulder-colorado-shooting-suspect/index.html

The weapon used in the attack was an AR-15-style pistol modified with an arm brace, according to the source (LE)
    investigators determined Alissa had purchased a Ruger AR556 pistol on March 16

I added the bits about the weapon. Just fyi is all I am doing - it seems 3 years ago in high school he was teased, probably by white guys.
    Was he nuts? who knows, the article really down plays any religion aspect.

Edit: I think they meant he took delivery of the weapon on the 16th, I bought a Ruger recently and had to wait 3 weeks for approval

I think the most egregious aspect of this case is that this killer was on the FBI's radar and they ignored him even after he purchased the weapon. Good thing they were looking for white supremacists and not profiling mooslims.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021
    RoadTrip said:

LebamDawg said:

here is CNN's what we know about the shooter -

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/23/us/boulder-colorado-shooting-suspect/index.html

The weapon used in the attack was an AR-15-style pistol modified with an arm brace, according to the source (LE)
    investigators determined Alissa had purchased a Ruger AR556 pistol on March 16

I added the bits about the weapon. Just fyi is all I am doing - it seems 3 years ago in high school he was teased, probably by white guys.
    Was he nuts? who knows, the article really down plays any religion aspect.

Edit: I think they meant he took delivery of the weapon on the 16th, I bought a Ruger recently and had to wait 3 weeks for approval

I think the most egregious aspect of this case is that this killer was on the FBI's radar and they ignored him even after he purchased the weapon. Good thing they were looking for white supremacists and not profiling mooslims.
    The list of mass shootings where the shooter was already on the FBI radar and they did nothing about is now easily in the double digits.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Can you explain how the Atlanta event was religiously motivated? Everything I read said he had some kind of sex addiction. He also sounds mentally ill. I'm not sure if the Colorado shooter had sex addiction, but he did stake out churches as his target and he wanted to go back to Syria to commit jihad. That may or may not be religiously motivated. I'm sure most muslims would agree that's not what they do. Further then, if there is still some suspicion that the Atlanta shooter was 'religiously motivated', pretty sure christians would disavow that too. Or are we back to 'white christians' as the baddie narrative?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

FYFMFE, but I'll take you at face-value. The Atlanta asshole has been condemned by his church. Unless his church was preaching some super perverted fundamentalist thing of stoning sinners, it's hard to find his actions directed by religion. Until proven otherwise, he's a deeply disturbed person who may have made his self-loathing into an excuse to kill.

The Colorado asshole, same standard, less information available. If he is found to be connected with ISIS, well, then easily to draw a connection to religiously directed actions.