Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Everything the media didn't tell about George Floyd death

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,889 Standard Supporter

The knee on the neck technique was approved by the Minneapolis PD.

Its an open and shut case IMO.

Did he break protocol? If no, then not even negligence.
    That's the critical question. And the media knows it. But they can't pull away from dividing people by race, so we gotta weave "murder" in there as much as possible. And MN is going to burn to the ground, regardless of the verdict.

And so it goes.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,150 Standard Supporter

That's the critical question. And the media knows it. But they can't pull away from dividing people by race, so we gotta weave "murder" in there as much as possible. And MN is going to burn to the ground, regardless of the verdict.

And so it goes.
    FYI it's not the media, well it is, it's a deliberate narrative from the left to cause all the problems so they could steal the election. It was all always about the election. The media is the left at this point. They communicate all points and suppress all opposition to the current scheme.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club

The real autopsy said drug o.d. If I'm wrong, correct me. They called for an ambulance. That sure as hell isn't murder 1.

Even if Chauvin is a huge racist, he's aware he's being taped by several people. How dumb would you have to be to kill a black guy you have under control? Also, notice how the media splices everything up to fit their narrative. Why can't we see all of the exchange?

Also, this was about a week after slow Joe said if you don't vote for him, you ain't black....big distraction for his borderline racism

The real autopsy said drug o.d. If I'm wrong, correct me. They called for an ambulance. That sure as hell isn't murder 1.

Even if Chauvin is a huge racist, he's aware he's being taped by several people. How dumb would you have to be to kill a black guy you have under control? Also, notice how the media splices everything up to fit their narrative. Why can't we see all of the exchange?

Also, this was about a week after slow Joe said if you don't vote for him, you ain't black....big distraction for his borderline racism
    I believe I read that the report said he had enough in his system to kill him, but the ME held back on calling it the specific COD.

And yes, the ambulance call pretty much wipes "intent" off the table.

That MN prosecutor's cowardice is gonna blow up in face. He needs to deal with the facts sooner, not later.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,382

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-floyd-death-autopsies-homicide-axphyxiation-details/
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    $27 million dolla

May you all find such fortune on your Final trade (I know, wrong bored)
    For fuck sake, anyone who watched any of those videos, from any or all sources, knows Chauvin wasn't trying to kill Floyd.

Anyone who says or believes otherwise is fucking stupid.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Minneapolis attorneys obviously believed it to grant a druggie on OD $27,000,000 (note, settlement came after MN got their Lotto Winnings in the Biden Covid relief bill
    edited March 2021
    HHusky said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-floyd-death-autopsies-homicide-axphyxiation-details/
    From your link, @HHusky: "The manner of death was ruled homicide, but the office noted that "is not a legal determination of culpability or intent." A preliminary autopsy report cited earlier by prosecutors said the county medical examiner's review "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

Do you understand what this means, Dazzler? (This should be good).
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,150 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021
    HHusky said:

Floyds lungs were full of fluid. It is a known condition of Fentanyl use. That is why he was saying he couldn't breathe and why he died of asphyxiation. He was dying when they contacted him over the funny money. saying otherwise would have caused the coroners office to get torched.

Now fuck off!
    doogie said:

Minneapolis attorneys obviously believed it to grant a druggie on OD $27,000,000 (note, settlement came after MN got their Lotto Winnings in the Biden Covid relief bill

If you think public entities don't throw away taxpayer money by the millions for their own convenience, there's little hope of convincing you of anything.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

doogie said:

If you think public entities don't throw away taxpayer money by the millions for their own convenience, there's little hope of convincing you of anything.
    Exactly, this payout didn't cost the people who okayed it a single dime. Very generous with other people's money.
    doogie said:

Gentle Giant's family also received a payout despite the fact the Obama DOJ found the cop didn't do anything wrong. The fact that liberal city like Minneapolis pays off the family doesn't = evidence in support of murder. All it shows is government employees willing to spend taxpayer money.
    HHusky said:

A preliminary autopsy report cited earlier by prosecutors said the county medical examiner's review "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

There's no evidence to show that Floyd was asphyxiated due to the cop's knee on his neck and plenty of evidence to show that Floyd was already having problems breathing before Chauvin ever laid a hand on him.

The only way they get a conviction here is if they get a jury that will ignore all the evidence and vote to convict anyway. This is just the other side of the coin of the old racist white juries that wouldn't convict a white person who killed a black person. In both cases you were dealing with Democrats.
    edited March 2021
    SFGbob said:

doogie said:

Gentle Giant's family also received a payout despite the fact the Obama DOJ found the cop didn't do anything wrong. The fact that liberal city like Minneapolis pays off the family doesn't = evidence in support of murder. All it shows is government employees willing to spend taxpayer money.
    They thought they were buying fire and riot insurance. They were wrong.

I'll leave the distinctions between the burdens of proof in civil versus criminal matters to the Dazzler to fumble-fuck through. Anyone who followed the OJ Trials should have a basic understanding of it.

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

They thought they were buying fire and riot insurance. They were wrong.
    Yeah, it's really nothing more than a very expensive BLM sign in your window.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

A preliminary autopsy report cited earlier by prosecutors said the county medical examiner's review "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

There's no evidence to show that Floyd was asphyxiated due to the cop's knee on his neck and plenty of evidence to show that Floyd was already having problems breathing before Chauvin ever laid a hand on him.

The only way they get a conviction here is if they get a jury that will ignore all the evidence and vote to convict anyway. This is just the other side of the coin of the old racist white juries that wouldn't convict a white person who killed a black person. In both cases you were dealing with Democrats.
    That's the real concern here. Are people going to stand up and do what's right? Or cower in fear that they'll be beaten, killed or chased out of town by mobs who now rule a police-free major midwest city?

I hope those Lutes know what the fuck they're doing, but thus far, there's little hope to hang my hat on.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,382

HHusky said:

From your link, @HHusky: "The manner of death was ruled homicide, but the office noted that "is not a legal determination of culpability or intent." A preliminary autopsy report cited earlier by prosecutors said the county medical examiner's review "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

Do you understand what this means, Dazzler? (This should be good).
    Yes
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    The city/county/state all need to find him guilty just to save Minnicrapolis- truth and justice for all does not apply, take it to the Supreme Court later but right now save the city

Disgusting but I watch how things run. Justice don't mean diddly