Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Everything the media didn't tell about George Floyd death

13»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The knee on the neck technique was approved by the Minneapolis PD.

Its an open and shut case IMO.

Did he break protocol? If no, then not even negligence.
    The real autopsy said drug o.d. If I'm wrong, correct me. They called for an ambulance. That sure as hell isn't murder 1.

Even if Chauvin is a huge racist, he's aware he's being taped by several people. How dumb would you have to be to kill a black guy you have under control? Also, notice how the media splices everything up to fit their narrative. Why can't we see all of the exchange?

Also, this was about a week after slow Joe said if you don't vote for him, you ain't black....big distraction for his borderline racism
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-floyd-death-autopsies-homicide-axphyxiation-details/
    A preliminary autopsy report cited earlier by prosecutors said the county medical examiner's review "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

There's no evidence to show that Floyd was asphyxiated due to the cop's knee on his neck and plenty of evidence to show that Floyd was already having problems breathing before Chauvin ever laid a hand on him.

The only way they get a conviction here is if they get a jury that will ignore all the evidence and vote to convict anyway. This is just the other side of the coin of the old racist white juries that wouldn't convict a white person who killed a black person. In both cases you were dealing with Democrats.
    That's the real concern here. Are people going to stand up and do what's right? Or cower in fear that they'll be beaten, killed or chased out of town by mobs who now rule a police-free major midwest city?

I hope those Lutes know what the fuck they're doing, but thus far, there's little hope to hang my hat on.
    Just like with the OJ jury you're going a have some racial solidarity among the black jurors. At best, you'll get a hung jury but only if you get some extremely independent thinking black person on the jury or a white person who isn't ashamed of their own skin color. Liberal bedwetting whites like the mayor of Minneapolis will get rolled by the SJW blacks on the jury.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,036 Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

The city/county/state all need to find him guilty just to save Minnicrapolis- truth and justice for all does not apply, take it to the Supreme Court later but right now save the city

Disgusting but I watch how things run. Justice don't mean diddly

Problem with finding him guilty is that doesn't solve the next time. You can't have a city with huge homelessness problems and residents that will tolerate the city burning every time some black guy resisting arrest dies.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    and I suppose you think “defund the police” means reducing policing.

Some of you people just don’t get the technology being rolled out by the Fascists to limit your every movement.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,036 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

and I suppose you think “defund the police” means reducing policing.

Some of you people just don’t get the technology being rolled out by the Fascists to limit your every movement.

The problem is that it isn't my movement causing any problems. The actual criminals like gangs, antifa and BLM do need an active police presence.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter

LebamDawg said:

The city/county/state all need to find him guilty just to save Minnicrapolis- truth and justice for all does not apply, take it to the Supreme Court later but right now save the city

Problem with finding him guilty is that doesn't solve the next time. You can't have a city with huge homelessness problems and residents that will tolerate the city burning every time some black guy resisting arrest dies.
    you aren't paying attention - BLM only activates in election years where the D party is not guaranteed a win

We are safe this summer, next summer minor, followed by an off year, Then all hell breaks loose
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Everyone is beginning to Demand Somebody Do Something. As planned.

Drones and robot dogs are tanned rested and ready. These will arrive as cops leave and positions stay unfilled.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,000 Founders Club
    edited March 2021
    LebamDawg said:

LebamDawg said:

you aren't paying attention - BLM only activates in election years where the D party is not guaranteed a win

We are safe this summer, next summer minor, followed by an off year, Then all hell breaks loose

There is no fucking way we? are "safe this summer" if Derek Chauvin walks. No way.

Also, PM to @PurpleThrobber, have you seen Chauvin's wife ?!

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    @pawz you missed my earlier post where I said no way Chauvin is not convicted

The way to do it peacefully is convict and let the appellate courts handle it - let him go free while it goes thru the system for a couple of years
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,000 Founders Club
    edited March 2021
    LebamDawg said:

@pawz you missed my earlier post where I said no way Chauvin is not convicted

The way to do it peacefully is convict and let the appellate courts handle it - let him go free while it goes thru the system for a couple of years

I did miss that, but what I'm reading there is a real chance he could walk. Would be pretty easy to have a hung jury, especially if his Department sanctioned the neck-kneel ... (I'm not trying to re-litigate the issue here)
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,522 Founders Club
    https://newsmax.com/newsfront/minneapolis-chauvin-floyd-settlement/2021/03/16/id/1014071/

The judge overseeing the trial of a former Minneapolis police offer charged in the death of Black man in custody that set off months of riots across the country is considering moving the trial after the announcement that the city had paid the dead man’s family $27 million to settle a lawsuit.

Hennepin County District Judge Peter Cahill may also delay the trial of Derek Chauvin in the death of George Floyd, which began jury selection more than a week ago.

The settlement "is not just a legal decision, it's a political one," Cahill said. "And I think the people in [this] room realize that."

Cahill appeared exasperated that the announcement of the payment came during the trial.

Defense attorney Eric Nelson referred to a Washington Post article last week that quoted an anonymous city official as revealing that federal District Judge Toddrick Barnette had approved the announcement.

Cahill said he spoke with Barnette and claimed the report "is not an accurate statement."

"I think the bottom line is, this was a federal lawsuit, this court was not involved, and as I recall in my discussions with Judge Barnette, the answer was 'We can't tell you what to do,'" Cahill said, according to the Minneapolis Star-Tribune. "And I think he expressed the concern that we would have about doing such a thing in the middle of jury selection, so there was no approval by this court.

Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, whose office is prosecuting the case and who has a son on the Minneapolis City Council that unanimously approved the settlement, did not answer a reporter’s question if he or the court knew of the deal before it was announced on Friday.

Ellison's silence speaks volumes

It would be funny if this malarkey gets the trial moved
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

https://newsmax.com/newsfront/minneapolis-chauvin-floyd-settlement/2021/03/16/id/1014071/

The judge overseeing the trial of a former Minneapolis police offer charged in the death of Black man in custody that set off months of riots across the country is considering moving the trial after the announcement that the city had paid the dead man’s family $27 million to settle a lawsuit.

Hennepin County District Judge Peter Cahill may also delay the trial of Derek Chauvin in the death of George Floyd, which began jury selection more than a week ago.

The settlement "is not just a legal decision, it's a political one," Cahill said. "And I think the people in [this] room realize that."

Cahill appeared exasperated that the announcement of the payment came during the trial.

Defense attorney Eric Nelson referred to a Washington Post article last week that quoted an anonymous city official as revealing that federal District Judge Toddrick Barnette had approved the announcement.

Cahill said he spoke with Barnette and claimed the report "is not an accurate statement."

"I think the bottom line is, this was a federal lawsuit, this court was not involved, and as I recall in my discussions with Judge Barnette, the answer was 'We can't tell you what to do,'" Cahill said, according to the Minneapolis Star-Tribune. "And I think he expressed the concern that we would have about doing such a thing in the middle of jury selection, so there was no approval by this court.

Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, whose office is prosecuting the case and who has a son on the Minneapolis City Council that unanimously approved the settlement, did not answer a reporter’s question if he or the court knew of the deal before it was announced on Friday.

Look for calls that moving the trial would be racist in 5, 4, 3...
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club

The woke mob will throw another hissy fit if they move it.

Minnesota is pretty white (therefore racist and evil!).
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,847
    LebamDawg said:

Imagine advocating for the suspension of Justice just to save residents of a City from the reps and policy that they voted for.

Nope. Fuck em. Let them deal with the monster they have created.