Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Re: Amnesty for "Illegal" Immigrants.

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Maybe if those of you so worried about immigrants taking your shitty jobs -- should have studied harder in school and gotten better jobs. Don't blame Obama for your lack of personal motivation. If you can mow my my lawn as well as the guy doing it today -- send me a PM. Until then, why don't you worry about bettering yourself rather than worrying about the immigrant that can apparently take your job -- because you suck at it.

You're a faggot if you think 8 million Mexicans taking jobs from Americans won't affect you or your lawn.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Amnesty is a reality. We simply can't round up millions of people and deport them. Focus on some real border security or we'll be doing this again in 20 years

Sadly this is reality. Politically a mass deportation is totally unfeasible at this point and the cost would be high. Fine the illegals....I mean opprssed migrant workers without documentation, and lay out some sort of path to citizenship/legality. If those conditions can't be met in x amount of time, tough shit.
    Cost would be high but it's a short term cost. The long term cost of absorbing 8 million ILLEGAL FUCKING MEXICANS who shouldn't be here in the first place, and letting them take jobs, get on Medicaid, etc. will be a much higher cost. DeepPurpleFSFag doesn't understand this. The people not working due to the Mexican influx will have to be supported by the state. In addition to this, the Mexicans will be underpaid, and so the state will have to subsidize their existence here in the form of food stamps, Medicaid, etc. And of course the Mexicans will begin to multiply. In 10 years there will be 16 million more of them. DeepPurpleFS, go back to school you cunt. Or better yet, take your worthless ass to Mexico. I'd rather have an extra Mexican in the country being subsidized by the state than a dumbfuck like you. Your mere existence contributes to reducing this nation's collective IQ.
  • Options
    DeepPurpleDeepPurple Member Posts: 201
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1

Maybe if those of you so worried about immigrants taking your shitty jobs -- should have studied harder in school and gotten better jobs. Don't blame Obama for your lack of personal motivation. If you can mow my my lawn as well as the guy doing it today -- send me a PM. Until then, why don't you worry about bettering yourself rather than worrying about the immigrant that can apparently take your job -- because you suck at it.

You're a faggot if you think 8 million Mexicans taking jobs from Americans won't affect you or your lawn.
    If 8 million mexicans work harder than 8 million of the "american's" already here... then we are better off with the mexicans.

We have no room for dumb lazy derps like you.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

If 8 million mexicans work harder than 8 million of the "american's" already here... then we are better off with the mexicans.

You fail to understand the bigger picture you mentally lazy piece of shit. If there are 8 million more Mexicans added to the economy they will bring down the pay rates and the standard of living for those who work the lowest paying jobs because there will be no incentive for employers to offer raises or pay higher wages if there is an additional surplus in the workforce. Say there are 8 million burger flipping/pizza delivery jobs available and there are 8 million Americans willing to work them. Then all of a sudden 8 million Mexicans are given amnesty and are allowed to compete for those jobs. There will be a mix of 8 million Americans and Mexicans working those 8 million jobs, and there will 8 million Americans and Mexicans on the dole while they're looking for other shitty jobs. We all (including you faggot) will have to subsidize these out of work Mexicans with our taxes. It's about economics, not about laziness you brainless fucking yak. You're such a fucking piece of garbage I'm going to downvote or flag every fucking post you make from here on out no matter what it's about.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

You fail to understand the bigger picture you mentally lazy piece of shit. If there are 8 million more Mexicans added to the economy they will bring down the pay rates of the lowest paying jobs because there will be no incentive for employers to offer raises or higher paying jobs if there is an additional surplus in the workforce. Say there are 8 million burger flipping/pizza delivery jobs available and there are 8 million Americans willing to work them. Then all of a sudden 8 million Mexicans are given amnesty and are allowed to compete for those jobs. There will be a mix of 8 million Americans and Mexicans working those 8 million jobs, and there will 8 million Americans and Mexicans on the dole while they're looking for other shitty jobs. We all (including you faggot) will have to subsidize these out of work Mexicans with our taxes. It's about economics, not about laziness you brainless fucking yak. You're such a fucking piece of garbage I'm going to downvote or flag every fucking post you make from here on out no matter what it's about.
    Rush Limpdick agrees with you. So does Glenn Beck, and Prussian Blue.

Economics isn't a zero sum game, in spite of what you heard on Fox News or the Limpdick show.

ROFL -- and who the fuck cares what you downvote?

If the 8 million mexicans work harder than the 8 million "americans" they replace... then we are better off... and when their kids outcompete your kids in school... then our next generation will be better off too.

Just because you were born here... doesn't entitle you to anything.

• Options

You fail to understand the bigger picture you mentally lazy piece of shit. If there are 8 million more Mexicans added to the economy they will bring down the pay rates of the lowest paying jobs because there will be no incentive for employers to offer raises or higher paying jobs if there is an additional surplus in the workforce. Say there are 8 million burger flipping/pizza delivery jobs available and there are 8 million Americans willing to work them. Then all of a sudden 8 million Mexicans are given amnesty and are allowed to compete for those jobs. There will be a mix of 8 million Americans and Mexicans working those 8 million jobs, and there will 8 million Americans and Mexicans on the dole while they're looking for other shitty jobs. We all (including you faggot) will have to subsidize these out of work Mexicans with our taxes. It's about economics, not about laziness you brainless fucking yak. You're such a fucking piece of garbage I'm going to downvote or flag every fucking post you make from here on out no matter what it's about.
    Rush Limpdick agrees with you. So does Glenn Beck, and Prussian Blue.

Economics isn't a zero sum game, in spite of what you heard on Fox News or the Limpdick show.

ROFL -- and who the fuck cares what you downvote?

If the 8 million mexicans work harder than the 8 million "americans" they replace... then we are better off... and when their kids outcompete your kids in school... then our next generation will be better off too.

Just because you were born here... doesn't entitle you to anything.

Economics is a zero sum game. In order for someone to win, someone else must lose somewhere in the machinery. And when someone is losing, there is someone winning somewhere partly because that person is losing, whether it be that they are out of work, getting underpaid, getting screwed out of their benefits or whatever else it may be. Like I said. If you want to see the Mexification of America, LEAVE and go to Mexico, permanently. Fuckface.
  • Options
    When (if?) you ever get to college, be sure to take an Econ course... and actually pay attention.
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes

I'm sure they have this all figured out in Middlebury, Vermont...

PS: Try this in Canada or any other nation other than US.

i'm for it. those wetback chicks suck cock like they're earning it. not like these whinny 1st world cunts in the U.S. "I don't do that." fuck really?
    Stop dating Jewish and black chicks.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm sure they have this all figured out in Middlebury, Vermont...

PS: Try this in Canada or any other nation other than US.

So you're saying the US should close the fucking gates?

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited February 2014

This nation would be better off if we deported the hicks & derps... and let in more hard working folks.

I know you're being sarcasmic, but if we can't figure out a way to deport 10 million illegal immigrants you sure as hell can't deport 100 million natural born citizens.
  • Options
    Load up the buses and trains. Give them water, enough sack lunches for the journey south and return them to their home country. But the liberal fucktwats will think that's too mean of an idea, and the ultra 'conservative' cunttards will oppose it because they like the idea of cheap third world labor.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like to pretend the issue is who works hard
  • Options

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

No you're right, that's only what the Right has been banging on about for the last 30 years. What an idiotic suggestion.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

No you're right, that's only what the Right has been banging on about for the last 30 years. What an idiotic suggestion.
    Really? I thought it was secure borders and the rule of law. Because it is.

Idiotic indeed
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    If you work hard, you will prosper. If you are a dumb lazy derp... your job and place in america will be taken by somebody smarter and willing to work hard.... regardless of the color of anyone's skin or where their parents were born.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Which has nothing to do with illegal immigration.

At all
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited February 2014
    image I would call doubling the number of agents on the border since 2005 a serious response to illegal immigration.

Spending is up.

While the apprehension of illegals is down, due to a decreased flow of migrants.

Huh?

For the record I am against illegal immigration, but for a 'pathway to citizenship' if the individual hasn't committed any felonies.
  • Options
    3db_thegreatest3db_thegreatest Member Posts: 14
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    How dare you.

F3, Kimmy and Ecktard run the b'dniss here, America is an amazing place for the disabled and the people that no (an I mean no fucking one) wants.
  • Options
    How many jobs in Washington, DC will be lost to Illegal Aliens? I'm just curious.