Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yikes! Puka Nakua to Transfer Portal

1235»

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021
    You’re projecting dumbass. You are the one following me around nipping at my heels like a little bitch on a forum created for former educkers to commiserate. Your life must be pretty miserable being as childish as you are. 😂😂
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

Still an obsessed covetous moron. 😂

It's so very, very precious that you believe this.
    ...you carry around with you like a ball and chain.
    This is the kind of Oregon fan rhetoric recruits need to know more about.
    Yes that will fix your miserable recruiting. 😂😂

What a moron.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

You’re projecting dumbass. You are the one following me around nipping at my heels like a little bitch on a forum created for former educkers to commiserate. Your life must be pretty miserable being as childish as you are. 😂😂

What are you commiserating about?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I don't know what's sadder: UW fans flexing a North championship after watching their team play only four games, never leaving Seattle, culminating in getting rammed in the ass by Seattle-homeless-cosplay Stanford or Duck fans flexing a conference championship after losing to Beavis and Cal back to back and then getting clowned by Iowa fucking State.

Just facts dumbass. FUCK OFF DUMBASS
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sorry spooge it must be beyond you as well as dnc. This doesn’t deserve anytime whatsoever. I have provided one definition from the dictionary for the ignorant, here is another.

Few- “A small number” as in “here are two championship trophies which are just a few of those that we have.“

I need to get back to the New DuckPond site. Our people don’t bring up stupid bullshit like this.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Not worthy of its own thread, but I just read who else is trying to see if Oregon has space for him to transfer. They don’t. Even mentioning the name is not worth it, but if this mystery player does transfer it will probably be out of conference and I’ll come back to yikes about it.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes