Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yikes! Puka Nakua to Transfer Portal

Comments

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,063
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

Imagine giving a fuck about winning the north. This shit should be reserved for CC "grads" who couldn't get in to WSU @haie

Not sure if I got the strikethrough in the right order there.

Imagine trying to flex a “pac 12 title” when you went 4 and fucking 3. Shut up quoock.
    Where did I flex? Oregon fucking sucked.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

Still an obsessed covetous moron. 😂

It's so very, very precious that you believe this.
    It’s so amazingly pathetic that your lack of self awareness doesn’t allow you to identify the jealousy, envy and resentment you carry around with you like a ball and chain.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dtd said:

dtd said:

Imagine giving a fuck about winning the north. This shit should be reserved for CC "grads" who couldn't get in to WSU @haie

Imagine trying to flex a “pac 12 title” when you went 4 and fucking 3. Shut up quoock.
    Where did I flex? Oregon fucking sucked.
    Dj
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Anyone know how we can link @DJDuck to the pedophilia ring that @NorthwestFresh got hammered for? Losing the two biggest faggots on this site would almost make up for the complete collapse of husky football.

Until then, I'm team gas pump handle rona.
  • Options
    What a comedian. Don’t give up your day job moron. You wounded me deeply with your inane post. Please no more.

BTW does anyone know what a fag was when I was a kid ( 50’s/60’s)?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Yikes DJDuck needs to be put down

lol. DJ's elite.
    You’re really obnoxious
    lol.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dtd said:

lol.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Anyone know how we can link @DJDuck to the pedophilia ring that @NorthwestFresh got hammered for? Losing the two biggest faggots on this site would almost make up for the complete collapse of husky football.

Wait wat
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It's not rape if it's not rape. His own friends he was bragging about it. Go ahead and lynch the black cockus though, RacistBannon.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

It's not rape if it's not rape. His own friends he was bragging about it. Go ahead and lynch the black cockus though, RacistBannon.
    And that was @NorthwestFresh when he was PDXDuck

I can't remember where the car keys are but I remember this shit
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Back at you complete dumbass. You’re the one that doesn’t know what a “FEW” is. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

“While many would agree that few means three or more, the dictionary definition is, “not many but more than one.” So, a few cannot be one, but it can be as low as two.” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So a couple then as non retarded steroid addled morons put it
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Sorry race it must be beyond you as well as dnc. This doesn’t deserve anytime whatsoever. I have provided one definition from the dictionary for the ignorant, here is another.

Few- “A small number” as in “here are two championship trophies which are just a few of those that we have.“

I need to get back to the New DuckPond site. Our people don’t bring up stupid bullshit like this.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

Sorry race it must be beyond you as well as dnc. This doesn’t deserve anytime whatsoever. I have provided one definition from the dictionary for the ignorant, here is another.

Few- “A small number” as in “here are two championship trophies which are just a few of those that we have.“

I need to get back to the New DuckPond site. Our people don’t bring up stupid bullshit like this.

You and your ilk should go hang out in the duck pond
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,314
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Unfortunately the death panels were just another lie. I was promised death panels damnit!
    I avoid this sub like I avoid the Tug, but seeing this one going strong for like a week had me intrigued. Glad I visited now, as this ntx gem needs to be Wigwam Weekly poast of the week.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,314
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't know what's sadder: UW fans flexing a North championship after watching their team play only four games, never leaving Seattle, culminating in getting rammed in the ass by Seattle-homeless-cosplay Stanford or Duck fans flexing a conference championship after losing to Beavis and Cal back to back and then getting clowned by Iowa fucking State.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

Still an obsessed covetous moron. 😂

It's so very, very precious that you believe this.
    ...you carry around with you like a ball and chain.
    This is the kind of Oregon fan rhetoric recruits need to know more about.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

lol. DJ's elite.
    You’re really obnoxious
    lol.
    I think you are obnoxious and a fucking moron. I mean what a total imbecile. I’m on this forum that was created for Duck fans disenchanted with educk commiserating and exchanging information with other Ducks. Here you are like a little four legged bitch continually nippy at my heals when you could be posting on forums for Huskies talking about Husky stuff. That is pretty insane and childish.