Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

House business canceled tomorrow because QAnon is going to attack!

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
edited March 2021 in Tug Tavern
Meanwhile the Senate is apparently still in session.

Apparently our? ace intelligence agencies believe a few dozen unarmed kooks are going to somehow get beyond the walls, razor wire, and armed National Guard to take over the Capitol and government.

This is fucking insanity and if you do believe it, you should just kill your self right now because you're a completely lost Leftist and have zero independent thought.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/us-elections-government/ny-capitol-police-trump-qanon-threat-20210303-6ujxvwrq4nbw3ccvczhewjyiei-story.html

A militia group likely inspired by the deranged QAnon conspiracy theory has been plotting to attack the U.S. Capitol on Thursday, according to a law enforcement intelligence assessment that prompted the House to cancel all legislative business out of safety concerns.

The assessment, which was disseminated to all members of Congress on Wednesday by Capitol Police, did not identify the group, but the timing of the alleged plot gives a clue.

Thursday is March 4 — the date followers of QAnon falsely believe Donald Trump will reclaim the presidency.

QAnon adherents, who ascribe to a baseless theory positing that Trump is on a secret mission to expose a Satanist cabal of Democratic pedophiles in control of the U.S. government, picked March 4 because it was the original date for presidential inaugurations until 1933.

The deadly Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol still fresh on their minds, House leaders canceled votes planned for Thursday and advised members they did not need to appear for session after the unnerving alert. It appeared unlikely that the Senate, which is working on the coronavirus stimulus package, would cancel its Thursday session.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Lol the press is stupid. Q is the person disseminating the info. Anon's are those who read it and decode the meaning.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Lol the press is stupid. Q is the person disseminating the info. Anon's are those who read it and decode the meaning.

I believe Q is a fucking fart in the wind made up by Leftists to label dumb people. Never had heard of it before the Left started on it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,382
    Swaye's Wigwam

The deadly Jan 6 attack....

Cordwood
  • Options
    edited March 2021

Cordwood
    Again, who is the Patriot Officer who shot unarmed Ashli Babbitt and saved the government from being overthrown? He should run for office. I’ve seen the video of the shooting the BLM activist took. He’s easily identified. Why is he being hidden?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Cordwood
    Again, who is the Patriot Officer who shot unarmed Ashli Babbitt and saved the government from being overthrown? He should run for office. I’ve seen the video of the shooting the BLM activist took. He’s easily identified. Why is he being hidden?
    Wrong color. Destroys the Narrative.
  • Options

Cordwood
    Saw that too, plus he’s allegedly marched with BLM on the White House last July. Nothing is real on the Internet. Time to start doxxing people yet since the FBI only goes after one side?
  • Options
    edited March 2021

Cordwood
    Saw that too, plus he’s allegedly marched with BLM on the White House last July. Nothing is real on the Internet. Time to start doxxing people yet since the FBI only goes after one side?
    Aren't you referring to the BLM kid who filmed the shooting? I'm talking about the black veteran cop who shot Babbit. And has mysteriously disappeared from public view, supposedly due to death threats & shit.

Probably in the WPP on the alive and well Epstein's Island.

• Options
    edited March 2021
    I’m talking about the Black cop who has marched with BLM so they are hiding it. That Sullivan Guy is a paid actor, seeing as he’s failed his jail release twice and is still outside in his home.

It’s all a simulation at this point.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

I’m talking about the Black cop who has marched with BLM so they are hiding it. That Sullivan Guy is a paid actor, seeing as he’s failed his jail release twice and is still outside in his home.

It’s all a simulation at this point.

Worse. If you look closely, you can see the fishing line as puppet strings.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861

Cordwood
    Where's Ashli?

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Need to find a good black helicopter gif.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,941
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Live official pinned thread?
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2021

Sledog said:

I believe Q is a fucking fart in the wind made up by Leftists to label dumb people. Never had heard of it before the Left started on it.
    Apparently you’ve ignored the polling that shows around 10% of the Repub base believes in Qanon. A huge % of your wacko buddies that attacked the Capital were really into it.

Ignoring the cancer doesn’t make it go away.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Apparently you’ve ignored the polling that shows around 10% of the Repub base believes in Qanon. A huge % of your wacko buddies that attacked the Capital were really into it.

What would your solution be?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,941
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

You pushed this argument about a month ago. You are full of shit..
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

You say that like 50% of the Democratic Party doesn’t believe crazier shit than Q.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    edited March 2021

Sledog said:

Polling shows that around 0% of Democrats believe in the existence of Antifa. Just an idea or concept.

yadda yadda yadda....ignoring cancer doesn't go away and stuff.....