Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where my Peleton guysm at?

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,830
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

dnc said:

Riding bikes gives you nut cancer. Pass.

That and it makes you a giant dick. I hate cyclists like @BennyBeaver riding 2 abreast on a Seattle arterial.

Worthless without @chuck
    I guess I've ranted here about bicyclists riding like dicks. You're either a functional vehicle with all of the same rights, responsibilities, and capabilities as the other vehicles (such as the ability to go the speed limit) or you're not and therefore don't belong on the road.

I want bicycles classified as ORVs and banned from public roads statewide, except where allowed by local ordinance. Let muni governments decide where they can ride.
    When I drive a car I hate sharing the road with cyclists and when I hop on my road bike I hate sharing with cars. The two don't mix well. Fortunately, right out my front door is a nice route with YUGE shoulders. That redneck mother fucker @PurpleThrobber could be driving by with a snow plow and me looking like a Seattle fag in spandex and we could still live in peace and harmony.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

dnc said:

That and it makes you a giant dick. I hate cyclists like @BennyBeaver riding 2 abreast on a Seattle arterial.

Worthless without @chuck
    I guess I've ranted here about bicyclists riding like dicks. You're either a functional vehicle with all of the same rights, responsibilities, and capabilities as the other vehicles (such as the ability to go the speed limit) or you're not and therefore don't belong on the road.

I want bicycles classified as ORVs and banned from public roads statewide, except where allowed by local ordinance. Let muni governments decide where they can ride.
    Speed limit posted is the max speed. So I can go under the speed limit.

Fuck off.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,604
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

dnc said:

Worthless without @chuck

Fuck off.
    Can and should aren't the same thing. You can be a self absorbed prick all you want, and have chosen to do so. Good job faggot.
    chuck said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

Worthless without @chuck

Fuck off.
    Can and should aren't the same thing. You can be a self absorbed prick all you want, and have chosen to do so. Good job faggot.
    I can also legally ride a bike on the sidewalk and roll through stop signs.

So, like we say, FUCK OFF.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,604
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

Worthless without @chuck

Fuck off.

Just don't ride on the edge of the white line. That's all I ask. You're either regular traffic or you're not.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,756
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

Worthless without @chuck

Fuck off.

Quit plagiarism my shit, fucko.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,078
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

Worthless without @chuck

Fuck off.

Try riding on the sidewalk I'm walking on and you get Lonnie Shelton's elbow in your face

chuck said:

dnc said:

Worthless without @chuck

Fuck off.
    In Washington, the law states that drivers are not permitted to drive at a speed that's so slow that it impedes the normal flow of traffic. In other words, if a driver is going so slowly that they are negatively affecting the normal movement of traffic in a significant way, they are breaking Washington state law.

In other words, get out of the road.
    That’s for cars.
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

Worthless without @chuck

Fuck off.

Just don't ride on the edge of the white line. That's all I ask. You're either regular traffic or you're not.
    It depends on what’s on your right. Have you ever had a car door open into you while on a bike at 25 mph?

I haven’t and I don’t plan on it.

If there’s space, there’s space. Otherwise we all have to share the road. What’s the big rush anyway?
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

Worthless without @chuck

Fuck off.

It depends on what’s on your right. Have you ever had a car door open into you while on a bike at 25 mph?

If there’s space, there’s space. Otherwise we all have to share the road. What’s the big rush anyway?
    I don’t think the thousands of motorists out here can be rightfully expected to cater to your desire to ride a bike on the road. One bike wobbling down the white line can fuck a long line of traffic and I never see them pull over or stop the way a slow motorist is expected to.
    Life’s hard sometimes.
    I searched Peloton for YellaPissDoog and couldn’t find you.

HMU @LaneHogBoov
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,756
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

Worthless without @chuck

Fuck off.

I don’t think the thousands of motorists out here can be rightfully expected to cater to your desire to ride a bike on the road. One bike wobbling down the white line can fuck a long line of traffic and I never see them pull over or stop the way a slow motorist is expected to.
    See also Boss Snow Plow wing biker removal move.

For the people.

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,467
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

chuck said:

dnc said:

Worthless without @chuck

Fuck off.
    In Washington, the law states that drivers are not permitted to drive at a speed that's so slow that it impedes the normal flow of traffic. In other words, if a driver is going so slowly that they are negatively affecting the normal movement of traffic in a significant way, they are breaking Washington state law.

That’s for cars.
    If you're on the road you either follow the rules of the road or get off of the road. Doesn't matter what your mode of transportation is.

chuck said:

dnc said:

Worthless without @chuck

Fuck off.

That’s for cars.
    If you're on the road you either follow the rules of the road or get off of the road. Doesn't matter what your mode of transportation is.
    You’re wrong. Thoughts and prayers tho.