Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    Pull up your pants 74.

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,847 Swaye's Wigwam
    Bulge too small.

alumni94 said:

Pull up your pants 74.

Figures you'd notice that.
    It was the number I wore when I played. I always notice 74.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,361 Swaye's Wigwam
    McMinnville High School had this happen like 40 years ago

Quarterback Princess starring Helen Hunt
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,197
    edited March 2021
    HuskyJW said:

McMinnville High School had this happen like 40 years ago

Quarterback Princess starring Helen Hunt

til helen hunt is female.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Girl starts at quarterback in a varsity game, wins the game, and there's not a single video anywhere with a highlight or two? You'd think this would be a bigger deal. I'm actually curious to see how she played.

Not going to hate because most high school QB’s are awful, but the article didn’t mention how she played, which means she handed the ball off a lot and if she did throw, it wasn’t good.
    Most high school QB can’t throw for shit
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,544 Swaye's Wigwam

Girl starts at quarterback in a varsity game, wins the game, and there's not a single video anywhere with a highlight or two? You'd think this would be a bigger deal. I'm actually curious to see how she played.

Not going to hate because most high school QB’s are awful, but the article didn’t mention how she played, which means she handed the ball off a lot and if she did throw, it wasn’t good.
    Why do you think I want to see the film so badly!? That link above has several pictures of her throwing in the game. Don't know how those throws ended up.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

But at least she was put into spots where she was susceptible to contact. The kicker (whatever her name is) was a total joke. She kicks a scrib kick and an extra point, and people go nuts. This girl actually played meaningful snaps, regardless of how she performed or what her actual impact was.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

But at least she was put into spots where she was susceptible to contact. The kicker (whatever her name is) was a total joke. She kicks a scrib kick and an extra point, and people go nuts. This girl actually played meaningful snaps, regardless of how she performed or what her actual impact was.
    Funny story, in my hs we had a girl kicker. Girl had a nice leg((s) and ass) but she did make like 3 TD saving tackles on kick off in the first game of the season. I remember the coaching losing his shit at the special teams coach
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    FireCohen said:

Funny story, in my hs we had a girl kicker. Girl had a nice leg((s) and ass) but she did make like 3 TD saving tackles on kick off in the first game of the season. I remember the coaching losing his shit at the special teams coach
    But see, your coach let her actually kick it, which gave her an opportunity to actually play. That Vanderbilt kicker didn't even do that.
    My daughters high school had a female running back. I didn't see her play until the last home game. It was a bad spot for her, as when she went in everyone knew she would get the ball. I think she one good run for about 5 yards, the rest were no gain.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,368
    alumni94 said:

My daughters high school had a female running back. I didn't see her play until the last home game. It was a bad spot for her, as when she went in everyone knew she would get the ball. I think she one good run for about 5 yards, the rest were no gain.

Was JonDon the OC?

Playaction, roll out and throw it to the fat kid playing TE.
    dannarc said:

alumni94 said:

Was JonDon the OC?

Playaction, roll out and throw it to the fat kid playing TE.
    Sounds like your life story.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,786 Founders Club
    Girls cam compete up to a certain age quite honestly. Not sure about high school but in a small town sure why not. The best athlete in my K-8 years was a girl. Without question.