Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PAC 12 CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIALLY GIVEN TO TALLEST MIDGET

2»

Comments

• Options
    BCoveysLifeInsPolicyBCoveysLifeInsPolicy Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I’m out there and I’m loving it!!

Anyone up to the task of photoshopping Larry Scott's face and signature onto this? I think that'd go over well on Twitter...
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

pete rose got an ABSOLUTE HOG!

;)
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,934
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Pete Rose was always a fat fuck

Fat shaming is a terrible look for a sophisticated greaser such as yourself.
    @TOF
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Was this character based off Pete Rose?

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    alumni94 said:

You pumpkin pie hair-cutted freak!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    alumni94 said:

Pete Rose, to me, is among the most unlikely of sports super heroes. I remember even as a kid, liking the Big Red Machine, and not really giving a shit about him. All that Charlie Hustle crap. That photo is embarrassing. Fat fuck. And he has a legion of minions who are still whining about him being in the HOF, and I could give not a single fuck. Mind you, I have no opinion on the matter ... gambling, lots of singles, great OBP, etc. etc. He was a durable, effective, try-hard, fat funny-looking SOB. Happy to give him credit and never think about him again. Christ put him in the Hall so he and his fanboys can just STFU about it. IDRGAFF.

I thought all that before seeing him at that sports memorabilia shop in the Forum in Vegas. He was a rude prick, barking at some dude for some stupid reason, sitting there like a dumb fuck signing shit presumably because he was still paying the IRS and was broke. The guy is a loser.

Anyway, I see that picture, and I'm thinking I 100% look better in my underwear today than that guy did in his prime, not even close, and I'm over 50 and still working my way back into shape.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

alumni94 said:

Pete Rose, to me, is among the most unlikely of sports super heroes. I remember even as a kid, liking the Big Red Machine, and not really giving a shit about him. All that Charlie Hustle crap. That photo is embarrassing. Fat fuck. And he has a legion of minions who are still whining about him being in the HOF, and I could give not a single fuck. Mind you, I have no opinion on the matter ... gambling, lots of singles, great OBP, etc. etc. He was a durable, effective, try-hard, fat funny-looking SOB. Happy to give him credit and never think about him again. Christ put him in the Hall so he and his fanboys can just STFU about it. IDRGAFF.

I thought all that before seeing him at that sports memorabilia shop in the Forum in Vegas. He was a rude prick, barking at some dude for some stupid reason, sitting there like a dumb fuck signing shit presumably because he was still paying the IRS and was broke. The guy is a loser.

Anyway, I see that picture, and I'm thinking I 100% look better in my underwear today than that guy did in his prime, not even close, and I'm over 50 and still working my way back into shape.
    YKWYWF
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Jockey really getting out there with the multi prong marketing plan. In the mail today: