Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dominion is going to unleash legal armageddon on Trump election truthers

12346»

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,206
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2021

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HH will Lindell and Rudy call Obunghole and Xiden as witnesses? They said the machines could be hacked........................

Maybe.

But Mr. Pillowman and Rudy said the machines were hacked in 2020, so the testimony won’t provide much of a defense.
    I'd think the word of two illegal presidents would have some impact. They have access to Intel.
    Mike and Rudy need to prove more than that the machines could be hacked. They need to prove they had some plausible reason to say the machines had been hacked. In fact, they claimed to have proof . . . that they haven’t shared.
    Somewhere, out there, a very shitty lawyer's been googling.
    inscrutable
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    so are the going to ask if jurors are commie or conservative?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

so are the going to ask if jurors are commie or conservative?

What was your second choice?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HH will Lindell and Rudy call Obunghole and Xiden as witnesses? They said the machines could be hacked........................

Maybe.

But Mr. Pillowman and Rudy said the machines were hacked in 2020, so the testimony won’t provide much of a defense.
    I'd think the word of two illegal presidents would have some impact. They have access to Intel.
    Mike and Rudy need to prove more than that the machines could be hacked. They need to prove they had some plausible reason to say the machines had been hacked. In fact, they claimed to have proof . . . that they haven’t shared.
    If this sees trial, You do realize that this needs to be presented to a jury. And this jury needs at least 12 out of 12 to vote without a shadow of doubt that Dominions machines are secure and not hackable.

You aren’t a lawyer are you?
    Well, we know you're not, so there's that.
    You’re right. I meant to type 10 out of 12.

Good luck the rest of the way.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Maybe.

If this sees trial, You do realize that this needs to be presented to a jury. And this jury needs at least 12 out of 12 to vote without a shadow of doubt that Dominions machines are secure and not hackable.

;)
  • Options
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Maybe.

Hardly your most glaring error.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Maybe.

Do tell how either 5 out of 6 or 10 out of 12 jurors are going to rule for slander when there is already precedent of fraud in other countries that used Dominion systems?
  • Options
    Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Maybe.

Do tell how either 5 out of 6 or 10 out of 12 jurors are going to rule for slander when there is already precedent of fraud in other countries that used Dominion systems?
    If I was a lawyer, I'd note that you're now off on a tangent.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Maybe.

So ya got nuttin’

Color me shocked.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    HHusky said:

Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Maybe.

I absolutely believe you'd do that. T'would be the heart of your case.