Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,700 Founders Club
    edited February 2021
    Plagiarism DDJ's shit, fucko?

And ISWYDT.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,010
    What does this say? Ruth blocked me.
  • I've done this. It isn't hard.

I was only two feet off the ground. But still.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    The stones on this guy! Holy fuck!
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Plagiarism TheGlove's shit, fucko?

And ISWYDT.

• Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

And ISWYDT.

😘
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

And ISWYDT.

😘
    You do like kissing beavers.
    ISWYDT
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,754 Swaye's Wigwam

Huh?

Nothing to see. You’re good.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    alumni94 said:

My Grandfather was a logger and would top trees and work on Dams, etc. He always said if you can walk on a board on the ground, then you can walk on a board 100 feet in the air.

Cool Story Bro moment.

They don't make them like that anymore
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    alumni94 said:

My Grandfather was a logger and would top trees and work on Dams, etc. He always said if you can walk on a board on the ground, then you can walk on a board 100 feet in the air.

Cool Story Bro moment.

Not exactly burying the lede
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    alumni94 said:

Cool Story Bro moment.

When you find out you can't walk on a board, you don't want that shit to happen 100 feet above the ground.

I walked across a dry waterfall in the Olympics one time because the alternative was to plow through this thicket of vine maples and devil's club for a half mile.

There was a decent sized crack in the rock face and the angle of the rock made it so you could lean into the rock wall and keep the edge of your boot sole in the crack. It looked about 20 feet across, but once I was out on it, it looked more like a mile - and the crack my boots were in seemed like it was getting narrower the whole time.

When we got to the other side, I took a chunk of wood and tossed it out where we crossed - it skidded about 20 feet, went over the edge and out of sight and then hit the rocks at the base of the fall a few seconds later. We nevous laughed about the way we just avoided death.

Once we were safe at the car, we drank a bunch of beer and drove around on logging roads, you know - in a safe manner.

csb
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    dflea said:

alumni94 said:

Cool Story Bro moment.

When you find out you can't walk on a board, you don't want that shit to happen 100 feet above the ground.

I walked across a dry waterfall in the Olympics one time because the alternative was to plow through this thicket of vine maples and devil's club for a half mile.

There was a decent sized crack in the rock face and the angle of the rock made it so you could lean into the rock wall and keep the edge of your boot sole in the crack. It looked about 20 feet across, but once I was out on it, it looked more like a mile - and the crack my boots were in seemed like it was getting narrower the whole time.

When we got to the other side, I took a chunk of wood and tossed it out where we crossed - it skidded about 20 feet, went over the edge and out of sight and then hit the rocks at the base of the fall a few seconds later. We nevous laughed about the way we just avoided death.

Once we were safe at the car, we drank a bunch of beer and drove around on logging roads, you know - in a safe manner.

csb
    South Sound tough
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter
    Used to jump off train trestles way higher than that into the fine inland northwest rivers.

That said, and Jake Browning still does suck, dude has a 50% chance of dying if he falls off the wrong side into traffic. Water ain't no big thang. Wear some tennis shoes though - water hurts likes shit if you forget to point your toes.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dflea said:

alumni94 said:

Cool Story Bro moment.

csb
    The stones on this guy! Holy fuck!