Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So we have 1/5 of China Cold deaths

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

HHusky said:

Reported Covid deaths. I don't know why anyone would actually believe we have one-fifth of all Covid deaths.

Obtuse bigot motherfucker heard from
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Reported Covid deaths. I don't know why anyone would actually believe we have one-fifth of all Covid deaths.

You believed every number you could find dumbass
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    animate said:

Crickets? I'm waiting for you to change your last name to

Fire_Marshall_Xiou

Then we'll talk.
    Was that a humor attempt?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

I don't know why anyone would believe we have 500,000 COVID deaths
    They count them that way to measure the possible needed scope of the community's capacity to respond.

Think of it this way: A lot of people who have the virus are treated as on a possible death by covid path, which then gets interrupted by a lethal event, such as a heart-attack, stroke, or car crash. CDC will err to the larger *possible* Covid death number because they can't completely rule out Covid as a contributing factor in the death.

The fucking crime is the lack of simply explaining this to people, but as we know, Biden & Co are counting on everyone being panicked and ignorant so they can sneak in their shit agenda when nobody's looking.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

They count them that way to measure the possible needed scope of the community's capacity to respond.

Think of it this way: A lot of people who have the virus are treated as on a possible death by covid path, which then gets interrupted by a lethal event, such as a heart-attack, stroke, or car crash. CDC will err to the larger *possible* Covid death number because they can't completely rule out Covid as a contributing factor in the death.

The fucking crime is the lack of simply explaining this to people, but as we know, Biden & Co are counting on everyone being panicked and ignorant so they can sneak in their shit agenda when nobody's looking.
    the reason is MONEY - someone is making money on Covid deaths. When it is all corrected those that were overpaid will not have to repay*.

*similar to Chinslee's Nigerian friends
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2021

HHusky said:

Don’t know about other states, countries, Democratic Republics, etc., but if you tested positive for covid in Oregon and then died from ANY cause up to 60 days after testing positive, then you were a covid death. Mind you the average age of death of covid is 78 here in Gas Pump country.

There are also some reported cases of accidental death victims being tested post Mortem and coming up positive and being counted as a covid death as well. Small and anecdotal but clearly shows the lengths taken to keep it grim.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,555
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

I did some grocer approved google searching. The US has a population of around 333 million people. If you take a bunch of Western European nations until you add up to near 330 million and then add up their covid deaths you are at least in the same ballpark as the "clown show" run United States. It's like 500K - 430K deaths. If you remove the actual "clown show" that was New York City it's like 460K-430K. This is essentially a comparison of "lock down" Europe and the partially open United States. As the previous administration and now our new improved administration says, Virus gonna virus. Yes, all these numbers are staggering but as has been discussed before, Influenza, heart disease, cancer etc. are all WAY down. Covid has blown through and scythed down the dry tinder or people already on the brink of disaster. Whether they knew it (diabetes, age) or not (stage four cancers, malfunctioning heart valves). If we achieve herd immunity this year we will find that a true "dark winter" will be next winter when we take off the masks and influenza rips our society a new one.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Pretty much everyone around me is dead. It's like a God damn ghost town out here
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649

Pretty much everyone around me is dead. It's like a God damn ghost town out here

Please to be stacking the bodies like cordwood. The Throbber is burning up too many fucking air miles jetting around looking for the damned things.

Then DM me a screen shot of the google maps with directions.