Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So we have 1/5 of China Cold deaths

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
And maybe 4.5 percent of the world's population. That makes no sense. Want to weigh in corona bros?

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Get the rhythm.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

And no difference in overall excess death in 2020

I went looking for those numbers yesterday and there's a lot of BS out there on the facts. The mask pushers were mortified to learn in the late summer of '20 that the total death count in the US was trending to be less than '17, '18 and '19. They then hired "scientists" (most likely using UW statisticians) to come up with their own predictions which put the numbers into the 3.1 to 3.6mm death range. 17, 18 and '19 were all in the 2.8mm range but cmon man Covid killed almost 500K people so surely 2020 would have about 3.2mm deaths right? Well, the most up to date numbers from the government I could find had the total death count as of 11/25/20 at 2.6mm. So unless another 600k people died in December, it looks like the total death count will be roughly what it was in the previous 3 years. If this turns out to be true, (and does anyone believe our government will publish accurate and real numbers anytime soon) COVID-19 will turn out to be the scam many of us believe it is and was.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

And no difference in overall excess death in 2020

I went looking for those numbers yesterday and there's a lot of BS out there on the facts. The mask pushers were mortified to learn in the late summer of '20 that the total death count in the US was trending to be less than '17, '18 and '19. They then hired "scientists" (most likely using UW statisticians) to come up with their own predictions which put the numbers into the 3.1 to 3.6mm death range. 17, 18 and '19 were all in the 2.8mm range but cmon man Covid killed almost 500K people so surely 2020 would have about 3.2mm deaths right? Well, the most up to date numbers from the government I could find had the total death count as of 11/25/20 at 2.6mm. So unless another 600k people died in December, it looks like the total death count will be roughly what it was in the previous 3 years. If this turns out to be true, (and does anyone believe our government will publish accurate and real numbers anytime soon) COVID-19 will turn out to be the scam many of us believe it is and was.
    I think it ended up at 3.1, but that was smack dab on the trend tracking population growth and age. YoY growth was like 4% the last 5 years.

There was a quick news cycle that “most annual deaths in US history” that got shit on because it’s been “most deaths” every year for the last decade due to those factors stated above.

Again. We put masks on 2yo and killed all small businesses because of this.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,767
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Whenever you strip fields out of the data, you are going to get results that don’t make sense and don’t tell you anything and make comparability impossible. Binary reporting of case data and no viral load statistics was the biggest mistake that was made. The pcr tests have that information, they didn’t want it.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Whenever you strip fields out of the data, you are going to get results that don’t make sense and don’t tell you anything and make comparability impossible. Binary reporting of case data and no viral load statistics was the biggest mistake that was made. The pcr tests have that information, they didn’t want it.

People this smart don’t “make mistakes”

Why every statistical measurement was poorly chosen is a question we shouldn’t let up on as a society.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,767
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

People this smart don’t “make mistakes”

Why every statistical measurement was poorly chosen is a question we shouldn’t let up on as a society.
    Perhaps. Though Id lean towards laziness and incompetence in this case. Someone made an early call that was a bad move and no one wanted to restate or change course, maybe for the reasons you said.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Here in Oregon we went from around 16,000 confirmed cases of the flu from October 2019- to Jan 5 2020 to 4 confirmed cases of the flu for the same period in ‘20-‘21.

Four. This doesn’t address excess death in 2020 but it shows Oregon somehow, all but eradicated the flu. And our overall deaths were lower in 2020. And we still can’t go inside a restaurant and eat.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Flu deaths only a fraction of normal. Deaths by heart attack, cancer etc. nearly eradicated! It's a miracle!
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    Swaye's Wigwam
    a couple of things are going to happen

1 - the deaths after January 20th will be moved back to December 20 to get those numbers up

2 - Covid will stop by May but mandatory masks will continue because the CDC will count the flu cases as Covid in 21

Biden will be the miracle cure for all known diseases - win Nobel Prize for Medicine - turn over control of NWO USA to Kommie Harris
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Reported Covid deaths. I don't know why anyone would actually believe we have one-fifth of all Covid deaths.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    Crickets? I'm waiting for you to change your last name to

Fire_Marshall_Xiou

Then we'll talk.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Reported Covid deaths. I don't know why anyone would actually believe we have one-fifth of all Covid deaths.

I don't know why anyone would believe we have 500,000 COVID deaths
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Kaepsknee said:

Here in Oregon we went from around 16,000 confirmed cases of the flu from October 2019- to Jan 5 2020 to 4 confirmed cases of the flu for the same period in ‘20-‘21.

Four. This doesn’t address excess death in 2020 but it shows Oregon somehow, all but eradicated the flu. And our overall deaths were lower in 2020. And we still can’t go inside a restaurant and eat.

Is there Nothing Trump can’t do??!?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

I don't know why anyone would believe we have 500,000 COVID deaths
    True. It's probably a little higher than that. But not way higher.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,394
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

And maybe 4.5 percent of the world's population. That makes no sense. Want to weigh in corona bros?

Americans are fat and in poor health.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    Ummm. Has no one been paying attention?

The WHO recommended that you count deaths in two ways.

1. People that died from COVID.
    2. People that died while they had COVID.

Therefore most nations are counting the people that died from COVID.

Mean while in the US, the CDC decided to only count people that died while they had COVID.

Apples and Oranges.

The CDC admitted this, but I'm sure Twitter, Facebook and UTube blocked it as conspiracy theory.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    HHusky said:

Obtuse motherfucker heard from