Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chickenhawk Biden Update: US open to sending troops into Iraq

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

These Biden dick suckers will support anything

They are now all-in for the West occupying Iraq again after a basic trial balloon from the Biden administration. No pushback at all from the “anti-war” Chickenhawks @HHusky and @These clowns won’t criticize Biden for anything.

Boner voted for it!
    Olga, I've never been anti-war. Sometimes you have to be willing to go to war.

My 2004 Presidential vote was entirely premised on W being a better choice to continue the war effort.

You looking for dove? Look in the mirror.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

They are now all-in for the West occupying Iraq again after a basic trial balloon from the Biden administration. No pushback at all from the “anti-war” Chickenhawks @HHusky and @These clowns won’t criticize Biden for anything.

Boner voted for it!

My 2004 Presidential vote was entirely premised on W being a better choice to continue the war effort.

To be willing to go to war, you have to take a break from war

Which your guys haven’t done.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

Boner voted for it!

To be willing to go to war, you have to take a break from war

Which your guys haven’t done.
    We haven't got to war. We have got to virtue signaling and money spending with thousands of dead and wounded Americans. War is not having Rules of Engagement on requiring soldiers to take fire before engaging in limited action. War is Dresden and Hiroshima. You think the Taliban fear the Americans? Hell, you can taste the disrespect for the soft and stupid Americans from that shit hole.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I had predicted new wars by summer but didn’t expect it this soon.

Halliburton, Raytheon, and the rest of the war machine needs some contracts right now from the Big Guy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/02/18/politics/us-troops-iraq/index.html

US signals it is open to sending more troops to support NATO's mission in Iraq

(CNN) The Pentagon opened the door to the possibility of sending more American troops to the Middle East as part of a newly expanded NATO training mission to support Iraqi forces and ensure that ISIS does not rise again.

"The US is participating in the force generation process for NATO Mission Iraq and will contribute its fair share to this important expanded mission," Pentagon spokesperson Cmdr. Jessica L. McNulty told CNN. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin spoke about the mission with his NATO counterparts during a meeting with defense ministers on Thursday.

Booooorrrrring. US involved with NATO again, big deal. It’s what most of us want.
    I have no issues with NATO as long as the other members pay their fair share. But no, they make the US front the bill and continuously bash said country. Fuck them

Most of the other countries in NATO are entitled little bitches. No wonder liberals love them.
    I don’t disagree at all with your criticism of NATO and the former guy pushing for change in NATO was one of the few things I sort of agreed on. However that doesn’t mean that we leave NATO completely. You need a seat at the table if you want to push for change.
    But you can’t allow fiscally irresponsible countries like Germany to have seat and pay next to nothing.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    HHusky said:

Boner voted for it!

So, it’s only the deaths due to Covid under Trump that trigger you. Got it, thanks!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    doogie said:

HHusky said:

Boner voted for it!

So, it’s only the deaths due to Covid under Trump that trigger you. Got it, thanks!
    Kurd lives matter.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I had predicted new wars by summer but didn’t expect it this soon.

Halliburton, Raytheon, and the rest of the war machine needs some contracts right now from the Big Guy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/02/18/politics/us-troops-iraq/index.html

US signals it is open to sending more troops to support NATO's mission in Iraq

(CNN) The Pentagon opened the door to the possibility of sending more American troops to the Middle East as part of a newly expanded NATO training mission to support Iraqi forces and ensure that ISIS does not rise again.

"The US is participating in the force generation process for NATO Mission Iraq and will contribute its fair share to this important expanded mission," Pentagon spokesperson Cmdr. Jessica L. McNulty told CNN. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin spoke about the mission with his NATO counterparts during a meeting with defense ministers on Thursday.

Booooorrrrring. US involved with NATO again, big deal. It’s what most of us want.
    I have no issues with NATO as long as the other members pay their fair share. But no, they make the US front the bill and continuously bash said country. Fuck them

Most of the other countries in NATO are entitled little bitches. No wonder liberals love them.
    I don’t disagree at all with your criticism of NATO and the former guy pushing for change in NATO was one of the few things I sort of agreed on. However that doesn’t mean that we leave NATO completely. You need a seat at the table if you want to push for change.
    But you can’t allow fiscally irresponsible countries like Germany to have seat and pay next to nothing.
    Germany gets more natural gas from Russia than any other country they buy from yet its Trump that is buddies with Putin. Russia just started up work again on NS2 as our? America Last president shuts down work on XL.

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

Boner voted for it!

Like I said, you’re a Chickenhawk.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I kinda like that NorthwestFresh guy.

What happened to him as he was before my tim there?

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    edited July 2022
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    hardhat said:
    We have a senile old WHITE guy in the WH. I remember when the Left attacked Reagan for far less than this.

Now imagine the incompetent moron to his right sitting in the Oval Office.

Brought to you by the BidenBros. The adults.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2022
    HHusky said:

We've got interests throughout the world and the military isn't just a jobs program.

Not "just a jobs program?" Go fuck yourself, traitor.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

We've got interests throughout the world and the military isn't just a jobs program.

I’d like us to actually take the Iraqi oil this time then.
    RIP
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bump
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:
    Mello is impressed and inspired by his messaging.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:

Once again, we have a start date on the new I-5 bridge? Any new major transportation projects in Washington or Oregon to benefit the middle class as a result of the bill? Not here in Oregon. With the federal and state bureaucracies, nothing is shovel ready and nothing we need gets built.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    They are making some headway on the 380 here in between north Dallas and Denton but it's fucking annoying and I have to drive it 2 days a week