Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Remember when the Media and AOC lied and claimed there was a Riot in DC on Jan 6th?

2»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

I don’t think this means what you think it means.

I assure you, police officers taking part in your attempted coup doesn’t make it better.

Which is why your Dems folded and didn’t allow witnesses at their Show Trial. It would have exposed communications between Capitol police and Pelosi, since she is ultimately in charge of them.

You clowns had impeachment hearings in the House and a Show Trial in the Senate yet not a single witness was called and put under oath.
    Yeah and maybe they would have exposed pizzagate.
    Or maybe Putin and Drumpf would finally be caught. You idiots mainstreamed that bullshit without any evidence. I’ve never discussed Pizzagate because it’s clearly false. Same reason I didn’t believe Russian Collusion. Too kooky and Hollywood to be remotely true.

Your Rats decided to not allow witnesses during a “trial.”

It was a Clown Show from the start, and it’s why Trump won’t be charged criminally for the bogus “incitement” bullshit.

It was political theater designed for consumption by dumbshits like you.
    Mueller got 34 guilty pleas or indictments, including 6 Trump advisors. There is no pizzagate and you lost Hunter Biden’s laptop. Whether it was overblown or not is a fair question but this is the game you play. “Oh pizzagate, russiagate, what’s the difference? Both sides, right?” You’re the political theater, the rest of us are just trying to make the country better.
    Burn the Village to Save it has been a discredited policy since Vietnam. I'd expect you to know that.

Actually, no I wouldn't.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

I assure you, police officers taking part in your attempted coup doesn’t make it better.

Which is why your Dems folded and didn’t allow witnesses at their Show Trial. It would have exposed communications between Capitol police and Pelosi, since she is ultimately in charge of them.

You clowns had impeachment hearings in the House and a Show Trial in the Senate yet not a single witness was called and put under oath.
    Or maybe Putin and Drumpf would finally be caught. You idiots mainstreamed that bullshit without any evidence. I’ve never discussed Pizzagate because it’s clearly false. Same reason I didn’t believe Russian Collusion. Too kooky and Hollywood to be remotely true.

It was a Clown Show from the start, and it’s why Trump won’t be charged criminally for the bogus “incitement” bullshit.

Mueller got 34 guilty pleas or indictments, including 6 Trump advisors. There is no pizzagate and you lost Hunter Biden’s laptop. Whether it was overblown or not is a fair question but this is the game you play. “Oh pizzagate, russiagate, what’s the difference? Both sides, right?” You’re the political theater, the rest of us are just trying to make the country better.
    Explain why Andrew McCabe was never charged for leaking classified information to the press, and admitting to it?

Could partisan witch hunts actually be partisan? Hmmm.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Explain why Andrew McCabe was never charged for leaking classified information to the press, and admitting to it?

Could partisan witch hunts actually be partisan? Hmmm.
    Even the IG Horowitz referred criminal charges and Barr’s DOJ declined.

What odd is how the Leftists here like Dazzler hated on Barr for a few years, called him Trump’s lackey and such, and now are completely silent after he let them all get away with it.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    All this.

Please send Beto and the rest of the skinny jeans wearing pronouns to try to disarm the 509.

“Can’t wait!!!”