Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Remember when the Media and AOC lied and claimed there was a Riot in DC on Jan 6th?

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
edited February 2021 in Tug Tavern
Kinda tuff to “storm” a building you’ve been invited into.

35 Capitol Police Officers Under Investigation, 6 Suspended for Letting Protesters inside US Capitol — The Same Protesters Who Were Later Arrested for Entering US Capitol

Five Capitol Police officers were suspended and 35 more are under investigation after the officers opened the doors and gates and allowed Trump supporters, and other activists, inside the US Capitol on January 6th.

One video from that day shows Capitol Hill police opening a gate to allow hundreds of protesters inside the US Capitol.

Later 250 Trump supporters and others were arrested for storming the US Capitol — after they were allowed inside.

A spokesperson for the U.S. Capitol Police has confirmed to FOX 5 that the Office of Professional Responsibility is investigating the actions of 35 police officers on Jan. 6, the day of the riot at the Capitol, and suspended six officers with pay.

The statement from the department reads.

“Our Office of Professional Responsibility is investigating the actions of 35 police officers from that day. We currently have suspended six of those officers with pay. Acting Chief Yogananda Pittman has directed that any member of her department whose behavior is not in keeping with the Department’s Rules of Conduct will face appropriate discipline.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/35-capitol-police-officers-investigation-6-suspended-letting-protesters-inside-us-capitol-protesters-later-arrested-entering-us-capitol/

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    Hey beavie why not try and post something original rarher than copy and lie all the time? Your pressing imagry was used by another, more original poster than you here alreadt and your parhetic gif is also a lie demonstrating a member of your bed wetting team. One might say you're pressing dipshit.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    I don’t think this means what you think it means.

I assure you, police officers taking part in your attempted coup doesn’t make it better.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Depends who the officers were working for

I'm sure Pelosi will get to the bottom of it
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

I assure you, police officers taking part in your attempted coup doesn’t make it better.

Which is why your Dems folded and didn’t allow witnesses at their Show Trial. It would have exposed communications between Capitol police and Pelosi, since she is ultimately in charge of them.

You clowns had impeachment hearings in the House and a Show Trial in the Senate yet not a single witness was called and put under oath.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

Which is why your Dems folded and didn’t allow witnesses at their Show Trial. It would have exposed communications between Capitol police and Pelosi, since she is ultimately in charge of them.

You clowns had impeachment hearings in the House and a Show Trial in the Senate yet not a single witness was called and put under oath.
    Not only that but they conducted no investigation into the Jan. 6th event. Why not investigate what happened on January 6th before you have an impeachment vote?

We're still being lied to about 5 or 6 people being "murdered" on the 6th.

Yeah and maybe they would have exposed pizzagate.

Or maybe Putin and Drumpf would finally be caught. You idiots mainstreamed that bullshit without any evidence. I’ve never discussed Pizzagate because it’s clearly false. Same reason I didn’t believe Russian Collusion. Too kooky and Hollywood to be remotely true.

Your Rats decided to not allow witnesses during a “trial.”

It was a Clown Show from the start, and it’s why Trump won’t be charged criminally for the bogus “incitement” bullshit.

It was political theater designed for consumption by dumbshits like you.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter

This would support AOC about being unsure which police officers were good and bad. @Doogie, why do you think this makes the storming/entering more acceptable?

Not really sure what to believe. Lax police, a Trump set up, etc. I don’t know. The dumbasses should not have been allowed in. It’s as simple as that.

They were understaffed and clearly had no fire for effect orders in place. Police were run by leftards and the give them some space rules were in effect. Remember when you leftards supported Trump for clearing out the park across from the White House (aka The People's House). Remember all the support for feds defending the federal court house in Portland? Me neither.

Or maybe Putin and Drumpf would finally be caught. You idiots mainstreamed that bullshit without any evidence. I’ve never discussed Pizzagate because it’s clearly false. Same reason I didn’t believe Russian Collusion. Too kooky and Hollywood to be remotely true.

It was a Clown Show from the start, and it’s why Trump won’t be charged criminally for the bogus “incitement” bullshit.

Mueller got 34 guilty pleas or indictments, including 6 Trump advisors. There is no pizzagate and you lost Hunter Biden’s laptop. Whether it was overblown or not is a fair question but this is the game you play. “Oh pizzagate, russiagate, what’s the difference? Both sides, right?” You’re the political theater, the rest of us are just trying to make the country better.

Mueller got 34 guilty pleas or indictments, including 6 Trump advisors. There is no pizzagate and you lost Hunter Biden’s laptop. Whether it was overblown or not is a fair question but this is the game you play. “Oh pizzagate, russiagate, what’s the difference? Both sides, right?” You’re the political theater, the rest of us are just trying to make the country better.
    Leftards lie and love to be lied to. Either that or obsfucate. Not one conviction had anything to do with Trump colluding with Russians. All the investigation of the Trump campaign was the result of corrupt dems (a redundancy, I know) and fraudulent information resulting with the PIPS actual collusion with Russians.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/breakdown-indictments-cases-muellers-probe/story?id=61219489

Over the course of his nearly two-year-long probe, special counsel Robert Mueller and his team of prosecutors have now indicted 34 individuals and three Russian businesses on charges ranging from computer hacking to conspiracy and financial crimes.

Those indictments have led to seven guilty pleas and five people sentenced to prison.

Exactly zero of Mueller’s witch hunt indictments had to do with conspiring to steal the 2016 election with Putin. Fascists like you have always criminally prosecuted political opposition. Your side lied to get FISA warrants, lied to harass Flynn, ignored direct evidence of Hillary and her team paying a foreign agent for dirt on Trump, etc. etc.

That’s how you Fascists roll. Control of the media is usually the difficult part but that part is already in place.

Exactly zero of Mueller’s witch hunt indictments had to do with conspiring to steal the 2016 election with Putin. Fascists like you have always criminally prosecuted political opposition. Your side lied to get FISA warrants, lied to harass Flynn, ignored direct evidence of Hillary and her team paying a foreign agent for dirt on Trump, etc. etc.

That’s how you Fascists roll. Control of the media is usually the difficult part but that part is already in place.
    Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort faced charges in two separate federal courts on a slew of financial crime charges related largely to his lobbying work in Ukraine.

The very first one from the list you provided. Nothing to see here. It’s just like pizzagate.
    edited February 2021
    "Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort faced charges in two separate federal courts on a slew of financial crime charges related largely to his lobbying work in Ukraine." And what part of this had anything to do with Russia interfering in the 2016 election? The real truth is that the obama administration had dropped the Manafort investigation, largely because both sides had attorneys that were not disclosing themselves as lobbyists. The charges were resurrected in the hope that Manafort would make up false claims about Trump in return for a light sentence. At this point, Mueller knew that the Russian collusion story was bogus, but like all fascists he didn't care and just wanted anyone associated with Trump persecuted. The Slobberer can't get anything right.

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort faced charges in two separate federal courts on a slew of financial crime charges related largely to his lobbying work in Ukraine.

The very first one from the list you provided. Nothing to see here. It’s just like pizzagate.
    Lobbying work from when he was working for huge Democrat donor Tony Podesta, who by the way was allowed to change his FARA status retroactively while Manafort wasn’t.

Tell me what work in Ukraine alongside Democrats in the late 2000s and early 2010s has to do with conspiring with Russia to steal the 2016 election.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

This would support AOC about being unsure which police officers were good and bad. @Doogie, why do you think this makes the storming/entering more acceptable?

Not really sure what to believe. Lax police, a Trump set up, etc. I don’t know. The dumbasses should not have been allowed in. It’s as simple as that.

Truth matters

Lobbying work from when he was working for huge Democrat donor Tony Podesta, who by the way was allowed to change his FARA status retroactively while Manafort wasn’t.

Tell me what work in Ukraine alongside Democrats in the late 2000s and early 2010s has to do with conspiring with Russia to steal the 2016 election.
    The Slobberer missed it by that much. Imagine spending lots of time on a political board and yet not caring to actually learn about the sh*t you are posting. Then stuffed with wads of self-esteem generated by all the participation hugs and ribbons the Slobberer has accumulated over time he actually thinks he is killing it here on the Tug.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

And not a single one had anything to do with Russian collusion. And as we saw with Flynn, nearly everyone were process crimes brought about by some extremely shady prosecutorial work and in some cases out right criminal activity on behalf of the prosecution. Of course everyone here knows you're too big a fucking lightweight to debate any of this and now you'll just run away. Give me the name of the 6 Trump "advisors" Mueller indicted.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    RoadTrip said:

Hey beavie why not try and post something original rarher than copy and lie all the time? Your pressing imagry was used by another, more original poster than you here alreadt and your parhetic gif is also a lie demonstrating a member of your bed wetting team. One might say you're pressing dipshit.