Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who’s up for helping people in Texas out?

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,336
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Probably just a fake news ploy. Satan has to take human form sometimes or we would never follow him. Most likely she is sending the money to China. Or child sex cabal. I forget which one she’s part of.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Lets see how many dollars get there. The Clintons couldn't manage their foundation without 95% cost basis and 5% charity. But hey it wasn't crooked..........
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Lets see how many dollars get there. The Clintons couldn't manage their foundation without 95% cost basis and 5% charity. But hey it wasn't crooked..........

Sled’s got his excuse.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

On cue
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Oklahoma and the other frozen Midwest states get no help because they are solid Red.m

Has China Joe said anything about the situation in Texas? Heard he called a lid at 5am PST today.

• Options

Oklahoma and the other frozen Midwest states get no help because they are solid Red.m

Has China Joe said anything about the situation in Texas? Heard he called a lid at 5am PST today.

Boris isn’t gonna contribute because this doesn’t help everyone. Sorry, Texas.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sled’s got his excuse.
    I wouldn't send .02 cents to that commie bitch. But you ponied up. Since you're so proud how much did you and Duckwithoutaboner toss in?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sled’s got his excuse.
    I wouldn't send .02 cents to that commie bitch. But you ponied up. Since you're so proud how much did you and Duckwithoutaboner toss in?
    I’m still trying to get my money back from the former guy’s defense against voter fraud fund.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sled’s got his excuse.
    Pretty sure it isn’t going to her.

I sent $100.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    HHusky said:

Boris isn’t gonna contribute because this doesn’t help everyone. Sorry, Texas.
    Fly to Cancun, who cares there no way to help people anyways. Try to help them “wHaT aBoUt OkLaHoMa???”
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sled’s got his excuse.

I sent $100.
    Borrow it from dad?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sled’s got his excuse.

I sent $100.
    Borrow it from dad?
    C’mon tightwad. You asked. I told you.

Pony up for the cause.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sled’s got his excuse.

I sent $100.
    Did you ask your wife first?

You sent nothing.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sled’s got his excuse.

I sent $100.
    Borrow it from dad?

Pony up for the cause.
    This is the bitch and moan crew. They don’t actually do anything.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sled’s got his excuse.

I sent $100.
    Borrow it from dad?

Pony up for the cause.
    You didn't send shit. You're rich and you only sent AOC a hundy? Talk about cheap.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sled’s got his excuse.

I sent $100.
    Did you ask your wife first?

You sent nothing.
    I didn’t? Then they really shouldn’t have sent me that receipt.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sled’s got his excuse.

I sent $100.
    Borrow it from dad?

Pony up for the cause.
    You didn't send shit. You're rich and you only sent AOC a hundy? Talk about cheap.
    What did you send again?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sled’s got his excuse.

I sent $100.
    Borrow it from dad?

Pony up for the cause.
    What did you send again?
    Nothing and said I wouldn't send her anything.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sled’s got his excuse.

I sent $100.
    Borrow it from dad?

Pony up for the cause.
    What did you send again?
    Nothing and said I wouldn't send her anything.
    So I sent infinitely more than you did.