Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2000 #4 Miami Fl @ #15 Washington No Huddle

13»

Comments

• Did you guys have any losses that season?
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,108 Swaye's Wigwam

I watched this a couple months ago.

4:20 mark, I was like oh that’s a nice tackle, of course it’s Ed Reed.

On the Alexis td run, he beats Ed Reed to the corner. Not sure how they ruined that kid but he should have been better.

Alexis was a strong kid with good straight - ahead speed. Not a lot of wiggle or vision to create. If he had a lane he could hurt you because arm tackles wouldn’t get it done. Like a 90s era Nebraska I back. A poor man’s Lawrence Phillips.
    In the ASU game that year down in the desert, in a total slog, turd of a game. I think it was like 6-2 at half time and UW had already had like 7 punts blocked, Alexis (FREE PUB) broke through the line and made the one move I ever saw him make to juke the lone defender with a chance to tackle him to his knees. CSB.

Also the gayme that Neu, with 9 seconds left had TUI roll out and throw the ball as far as he could on 4th down rather than get another punt blocked. When Peterman couldn't figure that out in 2014 in the infamous @thechart gayme, I knew we (?) would never be successful.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797

Walking by a group of jocks to class every morning near Cane Hall in 2000 was a bit scary. They were not choir boys.

Pharms was in my Soc. class and Al Black ran that thing like a talk show, walking around putting mics in peoples’ faces. JP had a very Beastmode personality.

“Anybody in here ever been in a gang?” (1 dead-eyed person stands). “Do you mind if I ask which one?”

“DGF”

“What’s that stand for?”

“Don’t Give a Fuck!”
    He was only there so he wouldn't get fined?
    He was taking care his chicken? Taking care his mentals?