Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pac-12 commissioner search: No football chops? Don’t bother applying

Comments

• rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,197
    During an interview with KJR radio in Seattle last month, Washington State’s Kirk Schulz offered a few words that Pac-12 fans should find heartening:

“One of the things we’re concerned about is our competitiveness nationally in football

i mean if the head cuog gets it....
  • GhostofMosster47GhostofMosster47 Member Posts: 68
    100% chance they fuck this up.

The obvious choice is Gene Smith or Greg Byrne. Instead they'll hire some Jai alia commissioner from Ecuador.

The first time this conference wants to run with the big boys will be the first time. I don't see it.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam

The obvious choice is Gene Smith or Greg Byrne. Instead they'll hire some Jai alia commissioner from Ecuador.

The first time this conference wants to run with the big boys will be the first time. I don't see it.

Fuck off
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Lol
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,197

tbh i dont think the p12 gaf about money laundering.

why? cause theres no fucking money to launder in this shit conference.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    edited February 2021
    Greg byrne put u of a athletics into a hole I can't see them recovering from. I'd build the guy a statue.