Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden questioned about Black crime. Answers nobody should be in jail for drug offenses

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Stunning. The dementia is really taking hold.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    "No one should go to jail for a drug offense".

There are many fine people in China sending fentanyl into the US.

Fucking A, Cho Bai Den. Do you even think before you engage your mouth?

but but Trump.....

Fuck off.

• Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,213
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Funny, people like me who care about the homeless want rehabilitation treatment but I get screamed at that it’s housing. Ducking and Dodging like a pro and the seals in the audience clap like robots
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,107

Funny, people like me who care about the homeless want rehabilitation treatment but I get screamed at that it’s housing. Ducking and Dodging like a pro and the seals in the audience clap like robots

The Throbber has been a vocal proponent of hauling the fucking drug addicted hobos/transients out to Vantage where they can work their way back into society by completing treatment, job training, learn-how-to-not-shit-on-sidewalks classes.

Call them 're-education camps' if that's more in the leftists' wheelhouse. They have familiarity thereof.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If Bob had said this the Kobe Race Bait response team would have been out in force

So Black people do drugs and not white people????????
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

If Bob had said this the Kobe Race Bait response team would have been out in force

This seems like an endorsement of Bob’s race science but Tequilla has taught me to give people a chance to clarify.

Do you think black people have a lower IQ than other races because of genetics?
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sounds like he said nobody should go to jail for drug use. What sort of mental gymnastics did you use to come up with black people do drugs and white people don't?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This seems like an endorsement of Bob’s race science but Tequilla has taught me to give people a chance to clarify.

Why are you changing the subject?

Do you think only black people do drugs and that's why they are in prison? Your president does
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like he said nobody should go to jail for drug use. What sort of mental gymnastics did you use to come up with black people do drugs and white people don't?
    I don't waste time on morons
  • Options

Do you think only black people do drugs and that's why they are in prison? Your president does
    You’re the one that brought up Bob.

For future reference, if you put eight question marks after a sentence, I’m going to assume you’re saying it for effect. Not because you’re asking a serious question.

We know black and white people use drugs at a similar rate. We know black people get arrested at a much higher rate (because our system isn’t racist????????). If he made the point clumsily, oh well. He’s a senile old liberal, he’s going to say lots of dumb shit. I care about policy.

I don’t need you to answer my question, I already know the answer.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You’re the one that brought up Bob.

For future reference, if you put eight question marks after a sentence, I’m going to assume you’re saying it for effect. Not because you’re asking a serious question.

We know black and white people use drugs at a similar rate. We know black people get arrested at a much higher rate (because our system isn’t racist????????). If he made the point clumsily, oh well. He’s a senile old liberal, he’s going to say lots of dumb shit. I care about policy.

I don’t need you to answer my question, I already know the answer.
    No you don't

And nice excuse making

I had heard that you would be TUFF on Joe

Guess not

If you care about policy you wouldn't have voted for two people largely responsible for policies that locked up Black drug offenders more often and for longer than white offenders

So as I keep telling you, you chose unwisely
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,280
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Hypocrisy of the left is always so unbelievable that you think it is impossible for a person to do. But hey it's the left.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Does this question even deserve a response?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Was there anything Joe said last night that wasn't racist?

• Options
    RoadTrip said:

Given that Bob flat out admitted he thinks that and that not a single Trumper here objected, including Race, I would say it deserves a response.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2021

I believe I said that in the very same thread where you professed your love of being fucked in the ass by large black men in order to show how "diverse" you are with your sexuality.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

RoadTrip said:

Given that Bob flat out admitted he thinks that and that not a single Trumper here objected, including Race, I would say it deserves a response.
    Sure

WTF are you babbling on about now?

I leave you and Bob to your romantic trysts

I believe Melanin makes you a better person
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Poor kids can do just as good as white kids, guys....