Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden questioned about Black crime. Answers nobody should be in jail for drug offenses

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

If Bob had said this the Kobe Race Bait response team would have been out in force

So Black people do drugs and not white people????????

This seems like an endorsement of Bob’s race science but Tequilla has taught me to give people a chance to clarify.

Do you think black people have a lower IQ than other races because of genetics?
    Why are you changing the subject?

Do you think only black people do drugs and that's why they are in prison? Your president does
    You’re the one that brought up Bob.

For future reference, if you put eight question marks after a sentence, I’m going to assume you’re saying it for effect. Not because you’re asking a serious question.

We know black and white people use drugs at a similar rate. We know black people get arrested at a much higher rate (because our system isn’t racist????????). If he made the point clumsily, oh well. He’s a senile old liberal, he’s going to say lots of dumb shit. I care about policy.

I don’t need you to answer my question, I already know the answer.
    And we know that very few people are arrested for simple drug use these days. Black people aren't arrested for simple drug use anymore than white people. Do you have anymore lies for us today Kobe?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

If Bob had said this the Kobe Race Bait response team would have been out in force

This seems like an endorsement of Bob’s race science but Tequilla has taught me to give people a chance to clarify.

Explain to me precisely what my "race science" is you lying piece of shit.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

I believe I said that in the very same thread where you professed your love of being fucked in the ass by large black men in order to show how "diverse" you are with your sexuality.

I’m Milo Yiannopoulos?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,280
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Why are you changing the subject?

Do you think only black people do drugs and that's why they are in prison? Your president does
    You’re the one that brought up Bob.

For future reference, if you put eight question marks after a sentence, I’m going to assume you’re saying it for effect. Not because you’re asking a serious question.

We know black and white people use drugs at a similar rate. We know black people get arrested at a much higher rate (because our system isn’t racist????????). If he made the point clumsily, oh well. He’s a senile old liberal, he’s going to say lots of dumb shit. I care about policy.

I don’t need you to answer my question, I already know the answer.
    I was an equal opportunity arrester. I don't care what color you are I just care if you're a piece of shit causing problems by breaking the law. I actually arrested far more whites for drugs than blacks as far as street work went. Working major narcotics I arrested mostly Columbians and then Mexicans as that's who were running the shipment and distribution at the time. Skin color had nothing to do with it. Criminality did.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I believe I said that in the very same thread where you professed your love of being fucked in the ass by large black men in order to show how "diverse" you are with your sexuality.

I’m Milo Yiannopoulos?
    No, Milo is funny.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/82291/charles-murray-the-bravest-man-in-america#latest

Bob doesn’t think black people are genetically inferior, just that they’re stupid and commit more violent crimes because of their *equal* genetics.

There is no scientific basis for race. Genetically, two white people can have more in common with a black person than they do with each other. Any pseudo science claiming otherwise is race science.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/82291/charles-murray-the-bravest-man-in-america#latest

Bob doesn’t think black people are genetically inferior, just that they’re stupid and commit more violent crimes because of their *equal* genetics.

There is no scientific basis for race. Genetically, two white people can have more in common with a black person than they do with each other. Any pseudo science claiming otherwise is race science.
    Kobe thinks the only good thing about black men is how they fuck him in the ass.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,141
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    The Slobberer is definitely not homophobic and loves himself some strong black men. Definitely a catcher and not a pitcher.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Kobe since white people commit more crime and score lower on test scores than Asians do you feel they are genetically inferior to Asians? Don't hurt yourself dodging the question Kunt.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2021
    If you decriminalize drug use, you make it more difficult to catch the dealers. Most of these dealers are caught because charged users can avoid jail time or get much less time by becoming informants.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kobe since white people commit more crime and score lower on test scores than Asians do you feel they are genetically inferior to Asians? Don't hurt yourself dodging the question Kunt.
    No, because genetics has nothing to do with the differences.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Really? So genetics has nothing to do with intelligence or athletic ability? If that's you position Kobe how do you explain the large disparities in athletic ability and test scores when broken down by race? Why aren't there more white sprinters and NFL cornerbacks?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Really? So genetics has nothing to do with intelligence or athletic ability? If that's you position Kobe how do you explain the large disparities in athletic ability and test scores when broken down by race? Why aren't there more white sprinters and NFL cornerbacks?
    The observable differences between races are environmentally driven. There is no black gene making them more athletic, there is no Asian gene making them more intelligent and there is no white gene making us colonizers. There is just as much variation inside of a race as there is comparing them to another race.

If environmental circumstances changed in specific ways (or if you wanted to breed it) you would get taller and more athletic white people. If environmental circumstances changed in specific ways (or if you wanted to breed it) you would get higher test scores from black people.

There is no scientific basis for race. There are no genetic differences based in race. We’re all the just fucking humans, man.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2021

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The observable differences between races are environmentally driven. There is no black gene making them more athletic, there is no Asian gene making them more intelligent and there is no white gene making us colonizers. There is just as much variation inside of a race as there is comparing them to another race.

If environmental circumstances changed in specific ways (or if you wanted to breed it) you would get taller and more athletic white people. If environmental circumstances changed in specific ways (or if you wanted to breed it) you would get higher test scores from black people.

There is no scientific basis for race. There are no genetic differences based in race. We’re all the just fucking humans, man.
    Although I don't 100% agree, but this is the first time you have actually made a logical point.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,141
    Standard Supporter
    alumni94 said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Although I don't 100% agree, but this is the first time I have actually seen you made a logical point.

Although it isn't a voting issue for the Slobberer because he thinks that blacks need a firm thumb on the scale to help them out and a firm thumb on the bottom of the scale to punish whitey.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2021

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

There are no genetic differences based in race.

So the fact that blacks dominate in sports like basketball and football and that there are no white cornerbacks is due to "environment" and has nothing to do with genetics. Got it.

And if you were to place Jews or Eskimos into this same "environment" currently occupied by blacks the NFL and the NBA would shortly be dominated by said Eskimos and Jews. Okay.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Just because you're black doesn't mean you'll be a great sprinter. But pretty much all greater sprinters are black. And sorry to disabuse you of your guilty white liberal creationism theory.

Genes have a lot to do with that.

https://slate.com/technology/2008/12/race-genes-and-sports.html
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

I don’t know who this is.

I do know she has superior genetics.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said: