Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump Acquitted.

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Man this was a stupid waste of time. Even when the Dems win they can't help but be petty losers.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The Real crime here is the House leadership pushing through a 2nd impeachment when they knew there wasn’t a chance in Hell of the Senate convicting.

The first time was when the Pandemic was getting their guys in there and no attention from Congress was given.

This time it was for a not my President. The guy that left office a month ago. Meanwhile Biden’s main campaign promise of sending Cheques as soon as possible rings empty.

And come next Thursday, Trump won’t get the clicks and eyeballs that any tweet or news story about him received today. And within 2 weeks the Media Cabal will be looking for fresh meat. And that will be ol Joe.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Kaepsknee said:

The Real crime here is the House leadership pushing through a 2nd impeachment when they knew there wasn’t a chance in Hell of the Senate convicting.

The first time was when the Pandemic was getting their guys in there and no attention from Congress was given.

This time it was for a not my President. The guy that left office a month ago. Meanwhile Biden’s main campaign promise of sending Cheques as soon as possible rings empty.

And come next Thursday, Trump won’t get the clicks and eyeballs that any tweet or news story about him received today. And within 2 weeks the Media Cabal will be looking for fresh meat. And that will be ol Joe.

The Left has a fantasy about criminally indicting Trump for “insurrection” but that would require discovery along with Pelosi’s and Bowser’s official communications, along with the media who were in the Capitol during the “riot” like the NYT reporter being subpoenaed.

Trump fades away to help primary RINOs unless New York’s AG goes after him. Which opens a whole can of worms for Cuomo.

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,554
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Nancy and Chuck had to know it would play out this way. I just don’t understand spending the political capital on this, while covid relief just sort of sat there.

This is how you lose your majority.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,798
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    thechatch said:

Nancy and Chuck had to know it would play out this way. I just don’t understand spending the political capital on this, while covid relief just sort of sat there.

They kickbacks and graft they can rake in the next two years make the risk/reward worth it.

These fucks are all about raking in the most $$$ they possibly can behind their barb wire encampments. They give no fucks.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

"clears"

funny

Please to be posting a copy of your law degree -it's quite clear you have no fucking clue on the US Constitution.

Article I § 2 of the United States Constitution gives the House of Representatives the sole power to impeach (make formal charges against) and Article I § 3 gives the Senate the sole power to try impeachments. The Senate would then debate the matter, and vote, each individual Senator voting whether to convict the President and remove him from office, or against conviction. If more than two-thirds of the Senators present vote to convict, the President would be removed from office. Thus a Senator who abstained from voting but was present would in effect be voting against conviction. (Article I § 3).

It's over - your overlords didn't have the votes.

Like we say, fuck off.

The Founding Fathers win again.

acquitted

not cleared of inciting the Capitol riot

words have meaning
    Can they retry him again? No? So yeah, cleared. Fucking moron.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

They honestly cant help themselves. Their only playbook for 5 years has been making trump the boogeyman and opposing him. Now the left is going to get mad at them when he doesn't literally go to jail. (Which of course is ludicrous and has a 0% chance of ever happening)
    Like people are sure, not even just hopefully but fully convinced, that trump will go behind bars in NY or DC.

Its amazing how they havent learned over and over and over again. It's been like once a month for 5 years.

The craziest part is that if they just forgot about trump and actually passed some popular shit for the next 4 years then they could completely destroy the republican party in general.
    Its set up so easy for someone to be a hero.

And yet, we know exactly how they will fuck it up. Because they are a bunch of shitheads who only care about their own money.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ReignMan said:

Looks like Mitt took his thumb out of his mouth long enough to vote to impeach Trump.

Trump was impeached TWICE! Vote for Me! Will be Mitts campaign slogan as he takes the stage of the first debate in the Round of 24 for ‘24. The battle to see who gets the honor of losing to Trump, again.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,798
    doogie said:

ReignMan said:

Looks like Mitt took his thumb out of his mouth long enough to vote to impeach Trump.

Trump was impeached TWICE! Vote for Me! Will be Mitts campaign slogan as he takes the stage of the first debate in the Round of 24 for ‘24. The battle to see who gets the honor of losing to Trump, again.
    Trump fills stadiums.

Mitt can’t fill a bathtub.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This is one big fucking loser thread

Both sides
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

doogie said:

ReignMan said:

Trump fills stadiums.

Can’t fill the polls though....
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,882
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

doogie said:

ReignMan said:

Trump fills stadiums.

Would be funny if he believes the cnn hype and makes a run.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,682
    It's also about keeping the publics eye off of Joe and the destruction being wrought on our nation as well as the massive death count Slow Joe is racking up.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

doogie said:

ReignMan said:

Trump fills stadiums.

Can’t fill the polos Dominion though....
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,554
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2024 is a loser again for the GOP with mail in ballots. It’s basically like the first 15 scripted plays in Chip Kelly’s offense....not a whole lot you can do about it with MSM cover.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

2024 is a loser again for the GOP with mail in ballots. It’s basically like the first 15 scripted plays in Chip Kelly’s offense....not a whole lot you can do about it with MSM cover.

To be fair if they ever did anything worth a shit they'd win. Dems essentially gave up the biggest demographic there is (white blue collar folks) and the GOP took no advantage.