Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump Acquitted.

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,730
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
edited February 2021 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,101
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    "clears"

funny
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,730
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

"clears"

funny

pawz said:

HHusky said:

"clears"

funny

sure
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,762
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

"clears"

funny

Please to be posting a copy of your law degree -it's quite clear you have no fucking clue on the US Constitution.

Article I § 2 of the United States Constitution gives the House of Representatives the sole power to impeach (make formal charges against) and Article I § 3 gives the Senate the sole power to try impeachments. The Senate would then debate the matter, and vote, each individual Senator voting whether to convict the President and remove him from office, or against conviction. If more than two-thirds of the Senators present vote to convict, the President would be removed from office. Thus a Senator who abstained from voting but was present would in effect be voting against conviction. (Article I § 3).

It's over - your overlords didn't have the votes.

Like we say, fuck off.

The Founding Fathers win again.

HHusky said:

"clears"

funny

Please to be posting a copy of your law degree -it's quite clear you have no fucking clue on the US Constitution.

Article I § 2 of the United States Constitution gives the House of Representatives the sole power to impeach (make formal charges against) and Article I § 3 gives the Senate the sole power to try impeachments. The Senate would then debate the matter, and vote, each individual Senator voting whether to convict the President and remove him from office, or against conviction. If more than two-thirds of the Senators present vote to convict, the President would be removed from office. Thus a Senator who abstained from voting but was present would in effect be voting against conviction. (Article I § 3).

Like we say, fuck off.

acquitted

not cleared of inciting the Capitol riot

words have meaning
    edited February 2021
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

"clears"

funny

Like we say, fuck off.

acquitted

words have meaning
    Indubitably.

Fuck off.

With meaning.

Post the law degree or STFU.
    Need to mix that with the blonde MILF from LSU dance...

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,544
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Another fantastic waste of time and money.

Have the covid checks been mailed out?
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,852
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

"clears"

funny

Like we say, fuck off.

acquitted

words have meaning
    Was cleared an option in the voting?
  • ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Looks like Mitt took his thumb out of his mouth long enough to vote to impeach Trump.

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

"clears"

funny

Like we say, fuck off.

acquitted

words have meaning
    Take it up with the OP
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2021
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

"clears"

funny

Like we say, fuck off.

acquitted

words have meaning
    Take it up with the OP
    OK

Let’s go with exonerate or vindicate. Clear is mild yet still appropriate.

Does those work, Lionel?

You really are terrible at this, but given your fantasy life of being some Hot Shot I understand. Limited mental ability is a struggle I bet.

Words have meaning!!

https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/acquit

Synonyms for acquit

absolve, clear, exculpate, exonerate, vindicate

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

"clears"

funny

Like we say, fuck off.

acquitted

words have meaning
    Take it up with the OP
    OK

Does those work, Lionel?

You really are terrible at this, but given your fantasy life of being some Hot Shot I understand. Limited mental ability is a struggle I bet.

Words have meaning!!

Synonyms for acquit

Another synonym: when at least 58 US Senators think you're guilty as fuck.
    edited February 2021
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

"clears"

funny

Like we say, fuck off.

acquitted

words have meaning
    Take it up with the OP
    OK

Does those work, Lionel?

Words have meaning!!

Synonyms for acquit

Another synonym: when at least 58 US Senators think you're guilty as fuck.
    You could just say “I’m a fucking dipshit” and be done with it.

A limited vocabulary on the word “acquit” for a supposed attorney. Give up the ruse, dummy, and stick with kissing Biden’s ass.

Lionel Hutz confirmed.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    And poof, @HHusky gets his dumb ass kicked again and leaves.

What a clown.