Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sour grapes make great whine (Coog thread)

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=137&f=1995&t=12653129

fucking coogs

Quotes for those who don't have access:

"Even if he picks the Dawgs, I'm glad WSU was in it until the very end. Shows we are a program on an upswing."

"The unfortunate thing about McGary is that everything about him screams WSU, but we still can't get past the fictional Seattle 'advantage'."

"i wasn't expecting him, so no loss."

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

"Even if he picks the Dawgs, I'm glad WSU was in it until the very end. Shows we are a program on an upswing."

Recruiting moral victory!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,583
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Waiting for one of them texas jobs to come knockin on Leach's door to really put the nail in the coffin...
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Yeah? well, if your program is on a debt fueled 'upswing', shouldn't your recruiting rankings be headed in the same direction?

24/7 has the cuogs ranked 11th in P-12 at 61st. Scout has them at 10th in conference 58th overall... lower than last year
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    My personal favorite is "UW is a toilet" which is always mentioned by cooglosers in awe of the State's primary institution of higher education. For sodbusters trudging thru snow and sub-freezing temps this time of year just to take a shit in the family or nearest public two-holer, toilet is actually a compliment to the advantages of spending 4-5 years of collegiate experience in the city.
  • Options
    PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

"The unfortunate thing about McGary is that everything about him screams WSU, but we still can't get past the fictional Seattle 'advantage'."

So the advantage is fictional, but it's also the reason McGary is going to UW?
    Coog degree at work.
  • Options

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=137&f=1995&t=12653129

fucking coogs

Quotes for those who don't have access:

"i wasn't expecting him, so no loss."

I remember after Sark left they were celebrating that they would own us in recruiting and that UW was dead. Remember Petersen has yet to prove he can recruit in a big conference even though same could be said for Urban Meyer. Remember guys Petersen is just like Dan Hawkins except for the part that he isn't.

What is the point in being 2nd place on a recruit or not even in the running? You lose out on him. This goes for all the Romar ball lickers out there too who are the kings of the "Well with Bender, those guys never considered us. Do you want Bender back?!!".
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Waiting for one of them texas jobs to come knockin on Leach's door to really put the nail in the coffin...

Is that you, Kim? Are you still hearing Houston and SMU are in talks with Leach's camp?

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

haie said:

Is that you, Kim? Are you still hearing Houston and SMU are in talks with Leach's camp?

Jeezus.....!!!!!

Can you guys just let this shit play out!
  • Options
    JuicyHawgCoogJuicyHawgCoog Member Posts: 122
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

Lol. dumbass
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

coogpower.

Cuogpower
  • Options
    haie said:

Why the fuck would they hire a 9-16 coach while at WSU who couldn't close against Colorado State in some dreckfest bowl game?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

haie said:

Why the fuck would they hire a 9-16 coach while at WSU who couldn't close against Colorado State in some dreckfest bowl game?
    USC hired sark, anything's possible
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

PatHadenFS doesn't work in Texas

• Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    Tailgater said:

My personal favorite is "UW is a toilet" which is always mentioned by cooglosers in awe of the State's primary institution of higher education. For sodbusters trudging thru snow and sub-freezing temps this time of year just to take a shit in the family or nearest public two-holer, toilet is actually a compliment to the advantages of spending 4-5 years of collegiate experience in the city.

We're a "toilet"? But they offer college credit for shoveling shit?

puyallup.wsu.edu/soilmgmt/Manure.html
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tailgater said:

Ummm...... It's called soil management THANK YOU.

AND,,,,, If you take it in swahili, you'll get double credit.

• Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2014
    salemcoog said:

Tailgater said:

Ummm...... It's called soil management THANK YOU.

AND,,,,, If you take it in swahili, you'll get double credit.

Is there a demand for Coug Half-Brains forum?

I thought all Cougs were coogs.