Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official Impeachment Trial game thread

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

not guilty
    Dems folded when they realized Trump would get to call as many witnesses as they wanted and were going to subpoena Pelosi and Bowser for all communications prior to Trump “inciting” the takeover that was happening before his speech.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    After wasting all this time on a second impeachment trial, will the tug leftists think about turning their attention on their own problems? Seattle is run by a bunch of corrupt, incompetent ideologues. Same as the governor of Washington. No one seems to give a shit as long as they are democrats.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Just heard @top o the hour news Dems have a slew of GOP witnesses they want to call.

All I could think of, not following any of this shitshow was, “Wow! That’s a desperate move. They must have really gotten embarrassed yesterday.”
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405
    doogie said:

Just heard @top o the hour news Dems have a slew of GOP witnesses they want to call.

All I could think of, not following any of this shitshow was, “Wow! That’s a desperate move. They must have really gotten embarrassed yesterday.”

The people who have followed it think Daddy is guilty.

A sufficient minority of Senators will vote to acquit him though. That's the new "exonerated".
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

doogie said:

A sufficient minority of Senators will vote to acquit him though. That's the new "exonerated".
    Prove it in court

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,238 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

doogie said:

Been told recently that court victories were important.
    HHusky said:

doogie said:

False equivalency!
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

False equivalency!
    okay!
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

False equivalency!
    okay!
    Get outside and enjoy the snow
    HHusky said:

doogie said:

In most trials, it takes a unanimous vote to convict a person. A very high standard.

In a show trial like this, the “judge” previously voted to convict the defendant.

Biden’s America

One good thing is that this vote shows that Trump is still the leader of the GOP. Fags like Sasse and Romney can go sit in the corner and be quiet.
    @NorthwestFresh wtf???

I don’t write or report the National news feed on the radio. I only listened

HHusky said:

doogie said:

Prove it in court

🦘
    doogie said:

@NorthwestFresh wtf???

I don’t write or report the National news feed on the radio. I only listened

Wrong button. Fixed.
    I notice how all the come-lately posters who showed up after the election have disappeared.

People are out of work and dying at record numbers of Covid under Joe “there is nothing we can do” Biden and these twinks are still obsessed with Drumpf.

Over 75,000 dead under Dr. Jill. What’s the plan? Where is the relief that was promised.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,156 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

doogie said:

Maybe you noticed that the Chief Justice said fuck off?
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

Maybe you noticed that the Chief Justice said fuck off?
    link
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,251

not guilty
    Dems folded when they realized Trump would get to call as many witnesses as they wanted and were going to subpoena Pelosi and Bowser for all communications prior to Trump “inciting” the takeover that was happening before his speech.
    Exactly
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,251
    HHusky said:

doogie said:

Uh only the democrats and full TD's the fact Mitch didn't vote guilty says it all. He hates Trump and still didn't.
    edited February 2021
    Kangaroo court/show trial and DC looks like Pyongyang as Dear Leader Biden puts thousands out of work, benefiting Putin, with the strike of a pen and no Covid relief in sight.

Biden’s America