Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Liz Cheney: Trump ‘does not have a role’ leading Republicans going forward

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,258
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
edited February 2021 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,956
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    For the GOP’s sake, you need to hope she’s right. Not conservative and unAmerican isn’t a winner for Republicans.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    The dazzler singing, "Where have you gone Mitt Romney, our nation turns it's lonely eyes to you", in the shower. Of course, Mittens, a according to Mr. Conservative, wasn't conservative enough for HH and he was forced to vote for barry the commie wannabe and black liberation believer.
  • Options

The dazzler singing, "Where have you gone Mitt Romney, our nation turns it's lonely eyes to you", in the shower. Of course, Mittens, a according to Mr. Conservative, wasn't conservative enough for HH and he was forced to vote for barry the commie wannabe and black liberation believer.

Mitt embraced several right wing--not conservative--narratives in order to get the nomination in your steadily populist, know nothing, shit show of a party. Unfortunately, he never could tack back to the center as advertised. You girls ain't conservative; you're nuts.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Mitt embraced several right wing--not conservative--narratives in order to get the nomination in your steadily populist, know nothing, shit show of a party. Unfortunately, he never could tack back to the center as advertised. You girls ain't conservative; you're nuts.
    No habla gibberish. You just "elected" a dementia patient and you think my politics are a sh*t show? Open borders? Nude green eel? Forever wars?
    You voted for Daddy.

I think you actually had the sense not to do that in 2016, as I recall. Hell, you actually saw Daddy govern and wanted more of the same. No room to criticize anyone, old man.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2021
    HHusky said:

Such as? Dazzler loves to make this claim but is always very light on the details. Btw, I thought your claim for why you voted for Obama in 2012 was because he was the more fiscally responsible alternative.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If Trump runs and wins in 2024 this country is beyond fucked

It’s one thing to embrace a number of Trump’s policies ... another to be as blunt and in your face as he is

GOP needs to run someone that appeals better to the suburbs (particularly women)

Go ahead and flag away
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

It’s one thing to embrace a number of Trump’s policies ... another to be as blunt and in your face as he is

GOP needs to run someone that appeals better to the suburbs (particularly women)

Go ahead and flag away

If we let suburban women run this country, we are phu*cked. Phucking helicopter mom's emasculating their boys is one reason we elected a dementia patient. Soi boys and Karen's are why we shut down the country.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Go ahead and flag away

It shouldn't be a cult of personality. I'd take someone with the exact same domestic and foreign policy positions as Trump but who wasn't Trump. Would like to see someone who was better on spending. But as far as judicial appointments, sticking it to China and Iran, energy, illegal immigration and the border, opposition to critical race theory, mainstreaming trannies, and economics give me Trump.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I'd prefer a centrist guy (or gal) who wasn't tweeting 18 times a day and had some decorum, but who embraced America 1 and wasn't corporate American's beeotch

Really? Who would you prefer? Name that "centrist". And trying to end open borders, trying to stop chicom IP theft and negotiating trade deals that were beneficial to the US and ending forever wars and treaties with Middle East countries that EVERY dem said would never happen unless we let the Palis have Israel isn't centrist?. Best middle class wage increases in decades? To be honest, when someone says they are a "centrist" I assume they are lying. So, give it a go.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I'd prefer a centrist guy (or gal) who wasn't tweeting 18 times a day and had some decorum, but who embraced America 1 and wasn't corporate American's beeotch

Really? Who would you prefer? Name that "centrist". And trying to end open borders, trying to stop chicom IP theft and negotiating trade deals that were beneficial to the US and ending forever wars and treaties with Middle East countries that EVERY dem said would never happen unless we let the Palis have Israel isn't centrist?. Best middle class wage increases in decades? To be honest, when someone says they are a "centrist" I assume they are lying. So, give it a go.
    Other than spending I can't think of any other policy position Trump pushed that I didn't like. Would have liked to have seen him kill ethanol but that's a bi-partisan boondoggle. One thing about Trump I liked is that he actually tried to take the left on in the cultural wars.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I don't have some magical name. I voted not so much for Trump, but against Biden and what the Dems turned into. Trump did some good things, but he's not some saint.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Tequilla said:

Go ahead and flag away

If we let suburban women run this country, we are phu*cked. Phucking helicopter mom's emasculating their boys is one reason we elected a dementia patient. Soi boys and Karen's are why we shut down the country.
    Maybe down in Oregon that's how it plays. But up here in Bothell, suburban women are raising boys that are plenty tuff. I hear there are even some over in Woodinville too.

@DerekJohnson true?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Tequilla said:

Go ahead and flag away

It would be a symptom of very bad shit coming in the next 3 years.
    Which is the point I think he's trying to make.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

Go ahead and flag away

It would be a symptom of very bad shit coming in the next 3 years.
    Which is the point I think he's trying to make.
    Yeah, but still.