Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Herbs named Offensive Rookie of the year

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

You like to refer to Justin Herbert as Herbs. It's what you like to do.

Actually if you knew what you were talking about many Duck fans use this nickname. If you want to make this a big deal to diss me you are pretty ignorant. But then there is a lot of that here.

What’s really really funny is that I was going to use JH or Justin or something else.

I thought self let’s use Herbs. Most ignorant Huskies won’t know this is a term many Duck fans use.

Maybe some Husky Jerk will focus on this and look ridiculous. 😂😂😂😂😂

Chumming for Husky nuts is so damned easy. 😂😂😂😂

You were a school teacher? I feel sorry for the kids that were in your classes over the years.
    When he wasn't busy "chumming for husky nuts" ;0
    DJDuck, pull up your pants, take off the bra and be a man!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2021
    Jefferson had the better season, but Herbert played the more high profile position.

I don't want to take anything away from Herbert

He was without his number 1 running back for 2/3 of the season.
    He played behind one of the worst graded offensive lines.
    He also played under arguably the worst head coach in the NFL.

Jefferson deserved it more, but Herbert is still going to be special.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Jefferson had the better season, but Herbert played the more high profile position.

I don't want to take anything away from Herbert

He was without his number 1 running back for 2/3 of the season.
    He played behind one of the worst graded offensive lines.
    He also played under arguably the worst head coach in the NFL.

This is the best argument for herbert
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Justin Jefferson was 1st team all pro. I’m sure Herbert was the rookie of the year I’m sure.

*2nd team All-Pro. Great honor for a rookie who only set one rookie record compared to Herbert, who set multiple rookie records.
    Herbert had like a 6.5 ANY/A. LMAO. He was like 15th in EPA. It’s cute that you’re using volume stats though!
    Psst

I didn’t vote on the award, Coach Lombardi. Herbert is the OROTY. It clearly has upset you for reasons perhaps you don’t even know.

Maybe you can send Jefferson a letter with a participation ribbon in it for him? You seem to genuinely care about a 22 year-old football player that has no connection to UW.
  • Options

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

Actually if you knew what you were talking about many Duck fans use this nickname. If you want to make this a big deal to diss me you are pretty ignorant. But then there is a lot of that here.

What’s really really funny is that I was going to use JH or Justin or something else.

I thought self let’s use Herbs. Most ignorant Huskies won’t know this is a term many Duck fans use.

You were a school teacher? I feel sorry for the kids that were in your classes over the years.
    Mericuh!
    No wonder the big tech companies import half their work force.
    What the fuck does this have to do with Herbert?

How insecure are you, guy?
  • Options

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

Mericuh!

Are you gunna cry more buddy?
  • Options

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

Mericuh!

You’re the one having some sort of psychological episode over Herbert clearly being the Rookie of the Year.

• Options

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

Mericuh!

You’re the one having some sort of psychological episode over Herbert clearly being the Rookie of the Year.

You’re the one who chose to get mad at my clear trolling, you’re the one with physiological issues xoxox
  • Options
    edited February 2021

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

Mericuh!

You’re the one who chose to get mad at my clear trolling, you’re the one with physiological issues xoxox
    OK

Good job? Thanks for admitting you’re a troll?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,100
    Founders Club
    DJDuck said:

I might say the same thing but I won’t. It remains you brought up the fact I used Herbs and I knew that someone here would feel compelled to comment on it because “ it’s what you like to do”. 😂

Passive aggressive
  • Options

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

Mericuh!

OK

You say that like I don’t wear that with a badge of honor
  • Options

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

Mericuh!

OK

You’re a shitty troll. Be better.
  • Options

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

Mericuh!

OK

You’re a shitty troll. Be better.
    Psst

I didn’t vote on the award, Coach Lombardi. Herbert is the OROTY. It clearly has upset you for reasons perhaps you don’t even know.

Maybe you can send Jefferson a letter with a participation ribbon in it for him? You seem to genuinely care about a 22 year-old football player that has no connection to UW.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Justin Jefferson was 1st team all pro. I’m sure Herbert was the rookie of the year I’m sure.

It's offensive rookie of the year. Not a math test.

By its very nature, it's open to various criteria. QB is the hardest position to play on the field, and the most important. Receivers are a dime a dozen.

I saw that kid make throws other guys who have been in the league for years can't make. And he played on a shitty team.

I'd have given it to him w/o even blinking. I'd say the same thing if the other guy played any other position.

WRs don't win championships; QBs do. Last weekend was yet another reminder of that. TB doesn't get anywhere near that game w/o TB12.
  • Options
    Founders Club

By its very nature, it's open to various criteria. QB is the hardest position to play on the field, and the most important. Receivers are a dime a dozen.

I saw that kid make throws other guys who have been in the league for years can't make. And he played on a shitty team.

I'd have given it to him w/o even blinking. I'd say the same thing if the other guy played any other position.

WRs don't win championships; QBs do. Last weekend was yet another reminder of that. TB doesn't get anywhere near that game w/o TB12.
    He had a great year and deserved it.
  • Options

I’d rather scream that’s it’s racist and get a few serious replies like this though. In all seriousness idgaf
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    HuskyJW said:

People that actually know Justin the best call him Nip.

We’re you around for that over at doorman? Fuck that one goes back 20 years.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

I heard it was Nap
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

No racist crap