Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Herbs named Offensive Rookie of the year

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2021
    Marcus Arroyo was fucking terrible as OC and had an 0-6 first season in Vegas.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Justin Jefferson was 1st team all pro. I’m sure Herbert was the rookie of the year I’m sure.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Justin Jefferson was 1st team all pro. I’m sure Herbert was the rookie of the year I’m sure.

*2nd team All-Pro. Great honor for a rookie who only set one rookie record compared to Herbert, who set multiple rookie records.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2021

You like to refer to Justin Herbert as Herbs. It's what you like to do.

Actually if you knew what you were talking about many Duck fans use this nickname. If you want to make this a big deal to diss me you are pretty ignorant. But then there is a lot of that here.

What’s really really funny is that I was going to use JH or Justin or something else.

I thought self let’s use Herbs. Most ignorant Huskies won’t know this is a term many Duck fans use.

Maybe some Husky Jerk will focus on this and look ridiculous. 😂😂😂😂😂

Chumming for Husky nuts is so damned easy. 😂😂😂😂

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Sure, the point is you picked that out of my post to talk about.........pretty good spin though.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

Sure, the point is you picked that out of my post to talk about.........pretty good spin though.

God damnit dude
  • Options
    I might say the same thing but I won’t. It remains you brought up the fact I used Herbs and I knew that someone here would feel compelled to comment on it because “ it’s what you like to do”. 😂
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

*Sherbs
  • Options

*2nd team All-Pro. Great honor for a rookie who only set one rookie record compared to Herbert, who set multiple rookie records.
    Herbert had like a 6.5 ANY/A. LMAO. He was like 15th in EPA. It’s cute that you’re using volume stats though!
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Actually if you knew what you were talking about many Duck fans use this nickname. If you want to make this a big deal to diss me you are pretty ignorant. But then there is a lot of that here.

What’s really really funny is that I was going to use JH or Justin or something else.

I thought self let’s use Herbs. Most ignorant Huskies won’t know this is a term many Duck fans use.

You were a school teacher? I feel sorry for the kids that were in your classes over the years.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

You were a school teacher? I feel sorry for the kids that were in your classes over the years.
    When he wasn't busy "chumming for husky nuts" ;0
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

I would kill myself if I had to sit through a @djduck lecture
  • Options

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

I would kill myself if I had to sit through a @djduck lecture
    Seems like a big phrenology guy
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

DJDuck said:

Mericuh!
  • Options
    dnc said:

DJDuck said:

Mericuh!
    No wonder the big tech companies import half their work force.