Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DM to Jenn Cohen

2»

Comments

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,792
    dnc said:

Eh. It sucks but legitimately we had 2 offensive linemen that didn’t have covid.

She sucks for many reasons but this isn’t one of them.

Fight to get the game moved back. Suit up ineligible players and get forced to vacate. Fight King County to give an exemption on their draconian contact tracing rules given your daily testing regimen. Suit up a few of the 81 million PWOs you've taken in the last two years. Let some DL have a crack at blocking.

Any and all of these would have been preferable to letting your biggest rival take your spot and "win" the conference when they couldn't even win the division.

She sucks for many reasons and this is the biggest one of them.
    If she did any of these things, how would you expect her name to be floated for Pac 12 com?
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,792

dnc said:

Eh. It sucks but legitimately we had 2 offensive linemen that didn’t have covid.

Fight to get the game moved back. Suit up ineligible players and get forced to vacate. Fight King County to give an exemption on their draconian contact tracing rules given your daily testing regimen. Suit up a few of the 81 million PWOs you've taken in the last two years. Let some DL have a crack at blocking.

Any and all of these would have been preferable to letting your biggest rival take your spot and "win" the conference when they couldn't even win the division.

Yeah I wish she would have. But with it already being on the ass of the NY6 bowls it realistically wasn’t going to happen
    Many people I’ve spoken with have cited the bowls/TV contracts as to why Cohen’s hands were tied. Might be true, but still a lame excuse.
    Except for the whole idea that if they needed to postpone the NC game they were going to do so despite Tv or contracts.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    Like there's a certain amount of washington football annoyingness that I play along with because you guys are pretty passionate fans and it's a good program etc etc. But man. This oregon rose bowl thing. Its really crazy.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,606 Founders Club

Like there's a certain amount of washington football annoyingness that I play along with because you guys are pretty passionate fans and it's a good program etc etc. But man. This oregon rose bowl thing. Its really crazy.

You mean gifted Pac-12 title and Fiesta Bowl thing?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,854
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Yeah I wish she would have. But with it already being on the ass of the NY6 bowls it realistically wasn’t going to happen
    At the very least show some public fight and pride.

We? laid down so easily on this it’s sickening.
    Agree. We lost the PR battle big time
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,820 Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I couldn’t agree with this more. It frustrates me to this day. That said, as poor as JC is in her job she does work for the school that brought us “2 million dead”. That’s really working from behind the eight ball.

Speaking of eight balls, @TommySQC when we getting together?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,606 Founders Club

dnc said:

dnc said:

I couldn’t agree with this more. It frustrates me to this day. That said, as poor as JC is in her job she does work for the school that brought us “2 million dead”. That’s really working from behind the eight ball.

Speaking of eight balls, @TommySQC when we getting together?
    Do you and @TommySQC know each other IRL?