Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DM to Jenn Cohen

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam
Reminder that you took this from me but yet still want my money.

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,854
    edited February 2021
    Eh. It sucks but legitimately we had 2 offensive linemen that didn’t have covid.

She sucks for many reasons but this isn’t one of them.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

Eh. It sucks but legitimately we had 2 offensive linemen that didn’t have covid.

I think they were ok on normal championship weekend
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

We definitely did not have any dlinemen for furd
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    You sound poor.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,792
    haie said:

Neither of these teams won the Pac 12 and let a team that lost 3 of its last 4 in instead. UW should have lied and forfeited. Fuck us.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Assuming ticket renewals showed up?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    haie said:

and she wants your lunch money tomorrow, too
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,294 Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

haie said:

and she wants your lunch money tomorrow, too

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,854
    dnc said:

Fight to get the game moved back. Suit up ineligible players and get forced to vacate. Fight King County to give an exemption on their draconian contact tracing rules given your daily testing regimen. Suit up a few of the 81 million PWOs you've taken in the last two years. Let some DL have a crack at blocking.

Any and all of these would have been preferable to letting your biggest rival take your spot and "win" the conference when they couldn't even win the division.

She sucks for many reasons and this is the biggest one of them.
    Yeah I wish she would have. But with it already being on the ass of the NY6 bowls it realistically wasn’t going to happen
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam

You sound poor.

Big time Beavlet heard from
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2021

The fact that Benny upvoted this shows just how loser of a take it is.

Roll out 11 walk ons if you have to. Who gives a fuck what Larry Scott and King County think.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,969 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

Fight to get the game moved back. Suit up ineligible players and get forced to vacate. Fight King County to give an exemption on their draconian contact tracing rules given your daily testing regimen. Suit up a few of the 81 million PWOs you've taken in the last two years. Let some DL have a crack at blocking.

Any and all of these would have been preferable to letting your biggest rival take your spot and "win" the conference when they couldn't even win the division.

Yeah I wish she would have. But with it already being on the ass of the NY6 bowls it realistically wasn’t going to happen
    Many people I’ve spoken with have cited the bowls/TV contracts as to why Cohen’s hands were tied. Might be true, but still a lame excuse.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

dnc said:

dnc said:

At the very least show some public fight and pride.

We? laid down so easily on this it’s sickening.
    +100

What does I'M ALL IN mean?

1. To be fully committed to a task or endeavor; to give or be prepared to give all of one's energy or resources toward something.
    2. To be completely exhausted, fatigued, or worn out.
    Straight from Websters?