Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If you like this halftime show

2»

Comments

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I wouldn't know who Bruno Mars is today if I hadn't watched that halftime show, nor the influence Red Hot Chili Peppers are still having on modern pop music. With his energy and confidence, I know a corral of Broncos he could ride.... each for longer than 10 seconds.
  • Options
    It was pretty good live ;)
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I'm waiting for PLSS to chime in here about how much of a limp-wristed fucking faggot giners we are for discussing this shit. Of course, he's recording the game and isn't going to watch it until midnight. He'll post his lunatic rants when we're all passed out from the booze.

No Baze, you're the only limp wristed giner who discusses this shit. You really are the only little bitch on this bored. CD ain't so bad, more_cock has gone back to doogman...You're it buddy
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

No Baze, you're the only limp wristed giner who discusses this shit. You really are the only little bitch on this bored. CD ain't so bad, more_cock has gone back to doogman...You're it buddy

Looks like you finally fired up your TiVo and watched the game. Nice of you to join us this morning. El Oh El