Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official HCH Sexpot Gives Unexpected Shoutout to Husky Hoops Legend

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Don’t know about Emily in Paris, but one night in Paris was not bad
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Don't forget IMA Champion.

Didn’t win a UW IMA Championship

Won 2 at TCU after I entered the portal and moved down an intramural level or two
    TCU intramurals couldn't handle the zone defense?
    So funny story is that I actually didn’t play in either of the Championship games

First title was the night before Spring Break and I had long previously booked a flight back to Seattle so I ended up getting a play by play of the last couple of minutes

Second title I severely sprained my ankle right before the playoffs and had to default to coaching. One of my buddy’s is actually a HS girls coach now and he was super pissed at me for my “coaching decisions” during the semi’s and finals because I was yanking with his minutes ... of course all was good when we won.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,125
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Won 2 at TCU after I entered the portal and moved down an intramural level or two
    Which school is the blue blood IMA of the two?
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

I did. Prize was an ugly t-shirt and picture on the wall in the IMA for 10 years.

• Options

Tequilla said:

I did. Prize was an ugly t-shirt and picture on the wall in the IMA for 10 years.

Same at TCU minus the picture
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Which school is the blue blood IMA of the two?
    Getting through the UW IMA process was much much more difficult. In any tournament at TCU there were maybe 4 teams that were worth a damn at best.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

The lack of other sexpot photos in this thread tells me this bored is slipping.

Yup slipping
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

So funny story is that I actually didn’t play in either of the Championship games

First title was the night before Spring Break and I had long previously booked a flight back to Seattle so I ended up getting a play by play of the last couple of minutes

Second title I severely sprained my ankle right before the playoffs and had to default to coaching. One of my buddy’s is actually a HS girls coach now and he was super pissed at me for my “coaching decisions” during the semi’s and finals because I was yanking with his minutes ... of course all was good when we won.
    You went to Seattle for spring break?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,954
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Naturally I perked up when I first heard of this series set in la belle France. But I read one thorough review from a French woman, who eviscerated about 10 scenes that were so inauthentic that I lost interest and never bothered to watch it.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

You went to Seattle for spring break?
    I know ... real shocking that someone would choose to visit friends/family after moving 8 months prior