Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Quuuaaaccckkk

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Can we rename this bored the “DJDuck Alzheimer Meltdown Quoock bored” please?

Thanks DJDuck! Appreciate you posting Oregon news.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2021
    SFGbob said:

dtd said:

Shocking that a bunch of dumb fucks don't comprehend something so simple. This wasn't critical thinking, he didn't piece anything together, he didn't actually form an opinion, he's merely regurgitating what he's been fed by JHop and passing it off as his own. If Justin had said that Cristalballs was holding the 2 remaining scholarships to award to current walk-ons, then that would be what DJ "was thinking". Get it?

If he is passing on any information that he gleaned from other sources and the information is factual and accurate he is providing more information to me then I currently have or that I would bother with making the effort to obtain. I never believed that DJ was coming up with this information due to his own research and reporting. I believe he was/is passing along information that he has picked up from other sources I'm too lazy to follow or seek out. Get it?

You're attacking him for something that I don't believe anyone here thought. Which would make you the dumbfuck. I don't believe DJ is a reporter with his own sources on Duck recruiting. I have always assumed he is getting this information from somewhere. In the same way as if I were talking to a buddy at the bar and he was talking to me about information he read on Steph Curry. I wouldn't assume that my buddy was a reporter with inside sources regarding Steph Curry.
    Additionally Bob a lot of the information I get is merely from The Oregonian’s Oregonlive their digital platform.

Unfortunately one needs a subscription now to information that use to be accessed for free. I have a subscription and share some of the Duck information from Oregonlive that Duck fans here would have to subscribe to in order to read.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Thanks for all that you do @DJDuck!