Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Quuuaaaccckkk

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
4 Star CB Avante Dickerson to Ducks

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Nice. Who else is Oregon in on today?
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

Super outside shot at Moko or Davis.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

You've got two couches left to hand out. Assuming you want to be in on JTT and Toot Toot, you kind of need to hold them.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    ntxduck said:

Not many. I believe they have 2 spots left. They may save a spot for JTT and Henry To’oTo’o is reportedly a heavy Oregon lean.

• Options
    I think the Ducks have passed on Moko. He will reportedly sign with TAMU 😁
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    lawsandl said:

ntxduck said:

I don’t understand why the fuck they wanted Moko to begin with. Cristo loves his beefy OL but you can’t sign five of them every class. Maybe all the OL on the roster suck.

At least they got another corner. Call me old fashioned, but I like it when a team has more than two CBs. Maybe Rod Chance is legit.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

ntxduck said:

I don’t understand why the fuck they wanted Moko to begin with. Cristo loves his beefy OL but you can’t sign five of them every class. Maybe all the OL on the roster suck.

At least they got another corner. Call me old fashioned, but I like it when a team has more than two CBs. Maybe Rod Chance is legit.
    I’m pretty much with you this OL class already is arguably the best class in Oregon football history. 😁

• Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    It looks like the last two spots are being held for Henry To’oto’o and JTT.
  • Options
    lawsandl said:

That’s what I’m thinkin’ unless something unexpected happens.

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,065
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2021
    DJDuck said:

lawsandl said:

lol, that's what you've been told and are now trying to pass off as an original thought.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dtd said:

DJDuck said:

lawsandl said:

lol, that's what you've been told and are now trying to pass off as an original thought.
    He is giving his informed opinion. You guys really need to get over your hard-on for DJ. I don't care enough to follow recruiting that closely. What little recruiting news I get, I get here. He is obviously more dialed in on Oregon recruiting information than me. I'm not under some impression that DJ has first hand knowledge of this information but is just relaying what he has read and heard.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

lawsandl said:

He is giving his informed opinion. You guys really need to get over your hard-on for DJ. I don't care enough to follow recruiting that closely. What little recruiting news I get, I get here. He is obviously more dialed in on Oregon recruiting information than me. I'm not under some impression that DJ has first hand knowledge of this information but is just relaying what he has read and heard.
    dtd has been an unhappy prick for years. It’s who he is.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

lawsandl said:

dtd has been an unhappy prick for years. It’s who he is.
    And in the next breath he'll tell you that DJ doesn't have a life.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,065
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Shocking that a bunch of dumb fucks don't comprehend something so simple. This wasn't critical thinking, he didn't piece anything together, he didn't actually form an opinion, he's merely regurgitating what he's been fed by JHop and passing it off as his own. If Justin had said that Cristalballs was holding the 2 remaining scholarships to award to current walk-ons, then that would be what DJ "was thinking". Get it?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dtd said:

Shocking that a bunch of dumb fucks don't comprehend something so simple. This wasn't critical thinking, he didn't piece anything together, he didn't actually form an opinion, he's merely regurgitating what he's been fed by JHop and passing it off as his own. If Justin had said that Cristalballs was holding the 2 remaining scholarships to award to current walk-ons, then that would be what DJ "was thinking". Get it?

Meltdown. You care so much.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2021
    dtd said:

If he is passing on any information that he gleaned from other sources and the information is factual and accurate he is providing more information to me then I currently have or that I would bother with making the effort to obtain. I never believed that DJ was coming up with this information due to his own research and reporting. I believe he was/is passing along information that he has picked up from other sources I'm too lazy to follow or seek out. Get it?

You're attacking him for something that I don't believe anyone here thought. Which would make you the dumbfuck. I don't believe DJ is a reporter with his own sources on Duck recruiting. I have always assumed he is getting this information from somewhere. In the same way as if I were talking to a buddy at the bar and he was talking to me about information he read on Steph Curry. I wouldn't assume that my buddy was a reporter with inside sources regarding Steph Curry.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dtd said:

If he is passing on any information that he gleaned from other sources and the information is factual and accurate he is providing more information to me then I currently have or that I would bother with making the effort to obtain. I never believed that DJ was coming up with this information due to his own research and reporting. I believe he was/is passing along information that he has picked up from other sources I'm too lazy to follow or seek out. Get it?

You're attacking him for something that I don't believe anyone here thought. Which would make you the dumbfuck. I don't believe DJ is a reporter with his own sources on Duck recruiting. I have always assumed he is getting this information from somewhere. In the same way as if I were talking to a buddy at the bar and he was talking to me about information he read on Steph Curry. I wouldn't assume that my buddy was a reporter with inside sources regarding Steph Curry.
    You nailed it Bob. I’m just passing on information to Duck fans that may not have as much time as I do to read about Duck stuff in numerous places. My opinions are my own based on the info from others. I think that’s how it works unless we have first hand info.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Thanks DJDuck! Appreciate you posting Oregon news.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dOgmaster said:

Thanks DJDuck! Appreciate you posting Oregon news.

Sig worthy