Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HCH in real life

2»

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Secret Santas are even worse than office Xmas parties

Christmas is worse than Christmas parties.

Pass.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,847 Swaye's Wigwam

I'm very annoyed with my boss who hired like 5 reps who have been in the industry for like 20 years in the hopes they will "bring over business"

Lol fuck that noise. They haven't and will not bring shit. Hire some hot 24 year old girls and have them get in doors.

Yep, you should see my newest hire. Sorry guys, not doxing her.
    What a kick in the nuts. So my owners are like yo can we get reports on their activity. Like sure bro I have a data scientist on contract who builds this shit for us.

But spoiler alert. It doesn't give you squat when they don't sell
    HA! We’re struggling so bad to get appts right now, I’m stealing this idea where we make a video message with the prospects name written on a white board. Only works if you’re hot though... message me if you’re interested and I’ll share it with you on LinkedIn.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    edited February 2021

I'm very annoyed with my boss who hired like 5 reps who have been in the industry for like 20 years in the hopes they will "bring over business"

Lol fuck that noise. They haven't and will not bring shit. Hire some hot 24 year old girls and have them get in doors.

What a kick in the nuts. So my owners are like yo can we get reports on their activity. Like sure bro I have a data scientist on contract who builds this shit for us.

HA! We’re struggling so bad to get appts right now, I’m stealing this idea where we make a video message with the prospects name written on a white board. Only works if you’re hot though... message me if you’re interested and I’ll share it with you on LinkedIn.
    Lol it's kind of a kick in the nuts. I spent almost two years getting our operation up to snuff and the customer to shipping portion under control.

Which it is so that's good. But the ultimate purpose was so that I could say hey it's now time to go ham and hire sales reps because we can now scale with it.

So we are doing that with absolutely no result. And I was really really hoping they wouldn't do the "what's your activity " fallback. Because I'm not the fucking sales manager.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,847 Swaye's Wigwam

Lol it's kind of a kick in the nuts. I spent almost two years getting our operation up to snuff and the customer to shipping portion under control.

Which it is so that's good. But the ultimate purpose was so that I could say hey it's now time to go ham and hire sales reps because we can now scale with it.

So we are doing that with absolutely no result. And I was really really hoping they wouldn't do the "what's your activity " fallback. Because I'm not the fucking sales manager.
    Ohhh. Need a sales manager?

Ohhh. Need a sales manager?
    No.
    Logistics said:

Sounds like it was a logistics challenge.
    It was super exciting today when I showed my fake pipeline as we were going over processes. He said let me see his pipeline. I was like ugh. Sorry.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,969 Standard Supporter

Logistics said:

Sounds like it was a logistics challenge.
    It was super exciting today when I showed my fake pipeline as we were going over processes. He said let me see his pipeline. I was like ugh. Sorry.

• LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323
    TommySQC said:

Pass.
    i fackin hate secret santa parties for work. so instead of buying actual gifts, i would just throw a $20 in the bag or scratch its. apparently everyone else got grinch motivations and did the same thing the next year. we all agreed that spending $20 on some shit that no one wants was stupid, so exchanging twenties was even dumber and that put an end to it. when my boss asked why, i said we all agreed to donate to charity, which, in true grinch fashion, never happened.
    LB_33 said:

TommySQC said:

Pass.
    i fackin hate secret santa parties for work. so instead of buying actual gifts, i would just throw a $20 in the bag or scratch its. apparently everyone else got grinch motivations and did the same thing the next year. we all agreed that spending $20 on some shit that no one wants was stupid, so exchanging twenties was even dumber and that put an end to it. when my boss asked why, i said we all agreed to donate to charity, which, in true grinch fashion, never happened.
    Office hr corporate culture is shit and I refuse to participate.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,772 Founders Club
    dnc said:

LB_33 said:

TommySQC said:

Pass.

Seinfeld reference noyd!