Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

GamesStop

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

People should watch the Big Short again

In particular the - hey the housing market is still great - crowd

tick tick tick

Rent holidays can't last forever and the mortgage still has to be paid. To most of the posters on this board the housing market is still great. If you put your house for sale it will sell. Good locations will hold value. Wok at home has people wanting nice homes to work in. Remodeling is off the charts. All good signs

But what happens when everyone needs to sell at once in burbs 100 miles from the coast? The 2007 collapse started quietly in Las Vegas, Arizona, and other places that were over built to give people a piece of the dream they could afford.

I guess one positive is that 2005 was on the heels of 10 years of over building and new home construction has been nowhere near that level since 2008

Hedge funds made billions on the short then bought up the stock at auction and rented it out. I was there

The collapse this time is going to be the commercial real estate market - war zoom meetings, no I don't need to renew my 50,000 square foot lease in the Columbia Tower....I'll just knock back 5,000 sq ft. with a shared conference room, thank you very much.

Housing inventory is super tight....though the builders are ramping it up big time and will probably overswing the correction too far.

This run it up/fuck the hedge funds is a dangerous game. You can beat Jordan once by jacking up threes immediately....you're not going to beat him multiple games. The Wall Street guys will just needed more time to get their own counterattack in there.

There is huge upside to a commercial real estate collapse. Columbia Tower Condos with a mall at the base. Never leave your building. Shopping centers become work, live, shop centers with acres of parking lots to turn into pools and ball fields and green areas.

Ah to be a young billionaire today.

Commercial survived last time but as you say, things change. People will get tired of working at home too though
    Working at home sucks
    Disagree. Been doing it for years. Fuck getting dressed and shaved (oh god oh god).

You ever try to take a break at your cubicle and jack off in the middle of the day?

First off...I love shaving. I got all the gear. I still only do it like 3 times a week. But it's good every time
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

tick tick tick

Rent holidays can't last forever and the mortgage still has to be paid. To most of the posters on this board the housing market is still great. If you put your house for sale it will sell. Good locations will hold value. Wok at home has people wanting nice homes to work in. Remodeling is off the charts. All good signs

But what happens when everyone needs to sell at once in burbs 100 miles from the coast? The 2007 collapse started quietly in Las Vegas, Arizona, and other places that were over built to give people a piece of the dream they could afford.

I guess one positive is that 2005 was on the heels of 10 years of over building and new home construction has been nowhere near that level since 2008

Hedge funds made billions on the short then bought up the stock at auction and rented it out. I was there

The collapse this time is going to be the commercial real estate market - war zoom meetings, no I don't need to renew my 50,000 square foot lease in the Columbia Tower....I'll just knock back 5,000 sq ft. with a shared conference room, thank you very much.

Housing inventory is super tight....though the builders are ramping it up big time and will probably overswing the correction too far.

This run it up/fuck the hedge funds is a dangerous game. You can beat Jordan once by jacking up threes immediately....you're not going to beat him multiple games. The Wall Street guys will just needed more time to get their own counterattack in there.

There is huge upside to a commercial real estate collapse. Columbia Tower Condos with a mall at the base. Never leave your building. Shopping centers become work, live, shop centers with acres of parking lots to turn into pools and ball fields and green areas.

Commercial survived last time but as you say, things change. People will get tired of working at home too though
    Working at home sucks
    Disagree. Been doing it for years. Fuck getting dressed and shaved (oh god oh god).

You ever try to take a break at your cubicle and jack off in the middle of the day?

First off...I love shaving. I got all the gear. I still only do it like 3 times a week. But it's good every time
    Is it shaved?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    hardhat said:

tick tick tick

Working at home sucks

Is it shaved?
    No. But trimmed maybe
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    The Finance Board has a smarter thread on this topic. And it's 5 pages long. Yours is only 4. Just sayin'.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

The Finance Board has a smarter thread on this topic. And it's 5 pages long. Yours is only 4. Just sayin'.

Should there be a @hardhat Hunky Manscape Bored?

If so, I’m out. Don’t need to hear it.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,332 Swaye's Wigwam

tick tick tick

Working at home sucks

3 times a week?

I’ll give you Monday....Wednesday? Nope

Thursday? Prolly you look like a fuck

Now you are into the weekend and your BFF’s from Grinder don’t care

2 max
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,298
    In this pandemic, lucky if I shower twice a week.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

It’s fairly normal that around 4 or 5 pm, I realize I haven’t brushed my teeth yet.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,298

It’s fairly normal that around 4 or 5 pm, I realize I haven’t taken a shit yet
    Crispened

It’s fairly normal that around 4 or 5 pm, I realize I haven’t taken a shit yet
    Crispened
    No -that's 7:15 AM, no questions asked. Like clockwork.

#priorities

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

the thread on This bored is funnier due to No regulations
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

You’re really hyping this finance bored. Are you in sales? I’ll check it out.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,455 Founders Club
    100,000 more to get back to work now thanks to Joe
    She is functionally retarded.