Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,782 Founders Club
    Chippewa pride
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,606 Founders Club
    alumni94 said:

Ok, I played 9 years of football and loved it. I'm honest, there was no way I was going to play for a D-1 school. I received a couple letters from smaller schools, but knew that football wasn't my future and went to UW to get an education. I understand the love of football, but at what point do you cut that lose and move forward with life? Central Michigan? What's the point?

what if you love playing football?
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    edited January 2021

alumni94 said:

Ok, I played 9 years of football and loved it. I'm honest, there was no way I was going to play for a D-1 school. I received a couple letters from smaller schools, but knew that football wasn't my future and went to UW to get an education. I understand the love of football, but at what point do you cut that lose and move forward with life? Central Michigan? What's the point?

what if you love playing football?
    And that's all a player knows.

Also, there are examples of players moving on to smaller gigs and getting the PT and development to get to the nfl.

Not often but it happens.

Then when coupled with being 19-21 years old and being accustomed to having your dick sucked relentlessly since you were in middle school and in football camps it's easy to see how they would give it another go.

Then you've got tate martell.