Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

“The Process was followed” 😂

2»

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    On Oct. 28, one week before the Nov. 3 federal elections, Eldridge blocked the law due to the PILF lawsuit. Virginia was therefore prevented from counting late ballots without postmarks, PILF spokesperson Logan Churchwell told the Daily Caller News Foundation.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    DJDuck said:

dflea said:

DJDuck said:

No, unlike you I was educated before the time where nuts like you were placed in K-12 re-education camps. I went to college/graduate school so long ago you could smoke in class and actually differing opinions were encouraged in class and no one was attacked for them.

Who fucking cares? You're an idiot. Fuck off.
    Kiss my ass. You can’t handle the truth either moron.
    doogie said:

DJDuck said:

No, unlike you I was educated before the time where nuts like you were placed in K-12 re-education camps. I went to college/graduate school so long ago you could smoke in class and actually differing opinions were encouraged in class and no one was attacked for them.

Wow. Kook
    Amazing.......one rarely sees such eloquence on a forum like this.

Fuck off, you whiny cunt.

Better?
    edited January 2021
    Goduckies said:

The process was definitely not followed, but they didn't do enough in court to prove it. Problem is afterwards it is very hard for the courts to want to overturn an election. Plus most of the fraud votes had already been comingled with the good ones(on purpose) making it even harder. Add in mail in voting and Trump was sunk. Add in a horrible Georgia sec of state and we lost the Senate. It is what it is, but if it isn't changed back, the GOP is screwed. Look up HR1... and you will be even more worried if it passes.

The process was followed in Virginia, according to the article linked. Which is what this thread is/was about
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

The process was definitely not followed, but they didn't do enough in court to prove it. Problem is afterwards it is very hard for the courts to want to overturn an election. Plus most of the fraud votes had already been comingled with the good ones(on purpose) making it even harder. Add in mail in voting and Trump was sunk. Add in a horrible Georgia sec of state and we lost the Senate. It is what it is, but if it isn't changed back, the GOP is screwed. Look up HR1... and you will be even more worried if it passes.

Our republic is barely hanging on. HR 1 is a direct kill shot.
    Sounds like someone is proposing changes to the existing process, which thanks to @DJDuck’s link, we kKnow was followed by a judge in Virginia resulting in keeping illegal ballots out of the final result.